the NEW King of Ice Sonar?

danbo

You can't compare fixed mount sonars to portable flashers they are two totally different units..Compare the Bird in price to the top of the line Vex or Marcrum and you will see they are not over priced.

-Dan-.

Edited by Percher

I bought one too. They are definitely not over priced compared to Marcum or Vex. They are all in the same ballpark, marcum is the most expensive. If you buy a top of the line Vex, they even ding you extra for a case.

I'm looking forward to putting it through its paces this winter. I like the fact it has a LCD display that shows depth and other function information from the graph.

Figured Id try one out too see if there line is any good, going to try it out on some whitefish this weekend so Ill be sure to have a follow up.

Dont jump the gun on crowning it the king yet... might just have a whole buncha features that dont work worth a dam.

lol. I am no expert thats for sure. I have not met an ice sonar I haven't liked yet.. I guess I am easy to please.

All i know is that i love my vex fl-18, I have witnessed a lx-5 and it was even better and now I want to check out one of these babies.

Hi ALL

I have been looking at the Marcum and the Vex for about 2 years!!! But can't decide!! I know Worst than a W-man!!!

Any way this new Hummingbird has really got me interested BUT should I buy the 45 or 55??

The 55 has up to a 6 color set for markings with several 3 color sets!!

It also has a purple line to set for depth,

Are these options good or???

Are they worth the Extra$$$

Rick