Musky Rumours???

tonka-toy

Would you kill a fish like that?

If you own a Sports Fishing license, and the fish was within the legal size limit for possession, why would it be a BIG DEAL to kill it and do whatever it was you wanted to do with it????????????......What's the difference between killing a possible record fish compared to killing a record Moose which by the way was posted not too long ago on this site????......I don't recall that lad being raked over the coals for that kill???

Am I missing something here?? :dunno::dunno:

If you own a Sports Fishing license, and the fish was within the legal size limit for possession, why would it be a BIG DEAL to kill it and do whatever it was you wanted to do with it????????????......What's the difference between killing a possible record fish compared to killing a record Moose which by the way was posted not too long ago on this site????......I don't recall that lad being raked over the coals for that kill???

Am I missing something here?? :dunno::dunno:

Not raking anyone over the coals. I just wouldn't kill it.

This thread was started yesterday about a fish from friday (or was it yesterday?). What "few months later" are you talking about?

Besides, the beauty of a messageboard is that you can choose what you read and what you don't. There are no magic hands in your computer reaching out, grabbing your head, and forcing you to read this.

Anyway, if there is a new record fish (verified for the igfa or not) i am very interested in reading more about it.

Inner thought: Then again, if the insults start flying then this thread will get locked!

Cram, playing (or being) ignorant is not helping you: search for "record Muskie" and you will find the same thread over and over again.

If there is a record muskie then I would like to read about it too. Despite your belief this is not a thread about an actual record muskie. It is fiction, I will say it again....this thread is fiction.

Besides, the beauty of a messageboard is that you can choose what you read and what you don't. There are no magic hands in your computer reaching out, grabbing your head, and forcing you to read this.

Maybe your brain idles along like that but I take in what I read.....the message headers appear in the forum list, I read those headers to find posts.

forrest

Inner thought: Then again, if the insults start flying then this thread will get locked!

Cram, playing (or being) ignorant is not helping you: search for "record Muskie" and you will find the same thread over and over again.

If there is a record muskie then I would like to read about it too. Despite your belief this is not a thread about an actual record muskie. It is fiction, I will say it again....this thread is fiction.

Maybe your brain idles along like that but I take in what I read.....the message headers appear in the forum list, I read those headers to find posts.

forrest

I guess we`ll see, won`t we.

And yes, your brain should be able to sort which threads you want to read, which ones don`t interest you, and direct your fingers to click on those ones.

so...why is everyone arguing or whatever about a fish nobody from the board may or may not have caught :dunno::lol:

if someone caught a record musky..good on them, that's what most musky anglers try to do..catch the BIG ONE, and if they didn't catch one...so what it's not like anyone on here's life is gonna instantly change the second we find out :Gonefishing:

I guess we`ll see, won`t we.

And yes, your brain should be able to sort which threads you want to read, which ones don`t interest you, and direct your fingers to click on those ones.

Yes, Cram, my brain does that. I am usually conscience of the process though. Like I said. I take in what I read. I guess its absolute stupidity of this thread that gets me going.

I am not sure what your waiting to see At this point this thread is fiction and it sounds like you agree or maybe not. Maybe theses topics of similar stature should be posted on a regular basis?:

-world record sasquatch caught in Quebec!

-Elvis Presley seen shopping at Bass Pro!

-Jesus resurected, seen shopping at Cabelas!

-Alien base found at the deepest parts of Lake Ontario!

-Mermaid caught in Lake Simcoe!

forrest

Edited by forrest