Musky Rumours???

tonka-toy

ACcording to Muskies Canada weight estimation table, a 57"x33" Skie would weigh ~78lbs :whistling: .....you'd think that a record fish like that would be gettin a bit more publicity instead of rumours :whistling:

The story I heard was ,it was caught yesterday and released.They apparently have photos.It would be nice if we see good photos of one of our truely huge ontario muskies.

Let's just wait till the pic(s) come out folks. These same two guys post a 'record' every year. Yes, they are nice fish....some of them even live through it. Let's wait for the pics and stats.

I hope it's as nice as they say it is.

Let's just wait till the pic(s) come out folks. These same two guys post a 'record' every year. Yes, they are nice fish....some of them even live through it. Let's wait for the pics and stats.

I hope it's as nice as they say it is.

Roy do you have some info?Which two guys are you reffering to?

ACcording to Muskies Canada weight estimation table, a 57"x33" Skie would weigh ~78lbs :whistling: .....you'd think that a record fish like that would be gettin a bit more publicity instead of rumours :whistling:

Ya think Steve???

Where I come from, rumors are usually made of hype and lies and are kin to gossip. :rolleyes:

Hi Folks;

Not a rumour it's for real. One of our Ottawa members and his wife (who are having an outstanding year) were fishing with one of our Gan members. 57"x33" is the reported dimensions. With all the crap that's going to go with it they will probably wish they just bonked it... Glad to see it released though, awesome fish apparently.

There are some good pictures that have been witnessed by a number of other members including the Gan chairman who has caught a 60" himself so he has some perspective on big fish. The pics won't be available until Sunday when they get back.

Like everyone else I am waiting patiently...

Editor

Muskies Canada

You're calling someone a liar without knowing anything about the catch or the person who caught it.

Nope!

That was just my recipe for a rumor, and I didn't say always... I said usually.

I also said it's that way where I come from, it may be different up there... but I doubt it.

... are you calling me an :asshat: -hole?

Edited by GCD

Hi Folks;

Not a rumour it's for real. One of our Ottawa members and his wife (who are having an outstanding year) were fishing with one of our Gan members. 57"x33" is the reported dimensions. With all the crap that's going to go with it they will probably wish they just bonked it... Glad to see it released though, awesome fish apparently.

There are some good pictures that have been witnessed by a number of other members including the Gan chairman who has caught a 60" himself so he has some perspective on big fish. The pics won't be available until Sunday when they get back.

Like everyone else I am waiting patiently...

Editor

Muskies Canada

Yeah... I like that!... "reported dimensions" ... I wonder if they'll vary from the "actual dimensions" :rolleyes:

If it was C&R, it won't be an IGFA world record.

Edited by GCD