For you Musky guys!

chickenhawk

Well my friend Chase Halley sent me these pictures the other day of the 2 trips he had at Irregular lake one of the fly in lakes offered at Halley's and I was so impressed I thought I'd share em with you guys....I never got to go to Irregular although Chase and I were supposed to go but my time for the summer was up b4 we got a chance but anyways here you go guys....

First is a picture from the plane...

n514989260_996491_3291.jpg

Next up is Chase with a beaut..

n514989260_1021297_66031.jpg

same fish....

n514989260_996485_82241.jpg

and another that Chaser picked up that day...

n514989260_996486_85581.jpg

and now here is George Halley, my boss on a cold day at Irregular with another nice fish

n514989260_996494_13681.jpg

and once again his grandson Chase..

n514989260_996496_20911.jpg

CHEEEEEEEEEESE.....sorry thats what I called him all summer lol

n514989260_996498_28051.jpg

Chaser's biggest on that day...

n514989260_996499_31881.jpg

and hey what do you know there is big pike in Irregular too!

n514989260_996501_39211.jpg

anyways hope you guys enjoyed the pics....jus thought u guys might be interested....till next time

Hawk

believe me Wild....u choose the species of fish between musky, pike, bass, walleye, and lake trout we have 1 or more fly in lakes for each species, heck there is even a lake full of perch that George was telling Chase and myself about....the bass lakes are UNREAL...the day i went i figured out a pattern that they were hitting on and put well over 40+ fish in the boat that day while Chase was at the same lake on the same day and only put 10 in the boat.....but still thats 50 or more fish between 2 boats it don't get much better than that......im jus waitin for a crack at Irregular....this summer hopefully! lol

Hawk

lol fil...that aint no trip....that's jus a day in the life of the Halley family lol must be nice eh? lol thx for the response ill pass it on

Hawk

PS i like your style Irish! lol

oh... i guess for some people taking the subway is for a "trip" downtown, others do it every day because its quick and efficient.. I guess the same goes for a float plane :-)

anyway, nice fish! :-)

Wayne, I doubt there's gonna be a swarm of OFNers headed to NW Ontario...

Nice Pics!

LOL Dax.... Sounds like it's the family "get away" lake is all.. since it's not one of their outpost lakes. A few planes droppin in is all it would take to ruin their fun I'm sure.

As for a swarm of OFC'rs headed to NW Ontario... there's already a bunch up there and ya just never know when the next G2G is and where it just might be held and whom may travel to join in! LOL

How far north do the Muskies span?

I always thought of them as a southernish ontario fish.

I guess the ottawa river isnt southern ontario... or Gbay

hmm

well we have an air base in Minaki and Kenora and Kenora is right on Lake of the Woods which is one of the top musky destinations.....and that's right up at the top of the province lol....so they are all over Ontario....and Irish if a bunch of OFC'ers were to show up in Irregular and one of the Halley's planes went over it would be considered trespassing.....as far as I know there is no one allowed in there except for people from Halley's Camps at least that is what Chase told me.....either way im not too worried about it....and if you check our site Irregular should show up as one of our fly-in day trips not as an outpost. But anyways thanx for the replies guys and I will pass it on to the Halley's and if anyone has any questions, I can do my best to answer them becuz well....lets face it....I DONT KNOW EVERYTHING lol take care guys!

Hawk

oh i almost forgot...Rizzo...would love to have ya up there....always lookin for new and exciting customers....whether it be this year or 5 years down the road.....the Halley's would love to make your fishing trip the best they possibly can! But that goes for anyone.....

Hawk

Edited by chickenhawk

im not a promoter....they jus said they need more guests for this coming year so if i knew ppl to suggest it to them......well i figured i would talk about it a bit online and hopefully maybe get sum1 interested....im not making any money off of it.....and live leeches work rich.....thats how i put my numbers up on the bass lake the one day.....chase used lures all day spinners, topwaters, rapalas, twister tails didn't matter what he threw jus could not pick em up....and i found a big reef and drifted a leech over it and BAM and jus kept doing it....i like to figure out a pattern that they will hit on for the day....it's not always a lure bite....but i do use lures if that is what they want lol

anyways, sorry for promoting, jus tryin to give ideas to those who may or may not be interested....

Hawk

....and Irish if a bunch of OFC'ers were to show up in Irregular and one of the Halley's planes went over it would be considered trespassing.....as far as I know there is no one allowed in there except for people from Halley's Camps at least that is what Chase told me.....Hawk

pretty sure they don't own the lake

don't know how it would be considered trespassing???