Nov 23/08 - Niagara

dobee

hah... maybe i should no one knows where the niagara is...

the mit is great, i love it, 1/2 the pressure twice the grip on the tail..

sweet, I have to order one .... I'm just jealous, cause I get nagged for fishing the ditch's without blurring out the pics... I need a guide to wade the Niagara, any takers ??

nice going on the fish, wierd that out of the last couple weeks I been out, only catching lakers and bows...we where wondering about the browns...then on Saturday's derby all of a sudden they came in...you could hear the chicka...chicka..wah..wah...music going on and see them frollicking at the end of the drift I was fishing for the derby. Gotta love when the river hits that majic temp for sure.

Now I just need to figure out when I can get out again..should have went today :dunno:

looks like the travel to the other side payed off pretty good :Gonefishing:

nice going on the fish, wierd that out of the last couple weeks I been out, only catching lakers and bows...we where wondering about the browns...then on Saturday's derby all of a sudden they came in...you could hear the chicka...chicka..wah..wah...music going on and see them frollicking at the end of the drift I was fishing for the derby. Gotta love when the river hits that majic temp for sure.

Now I just need to figure out when I can get out again..should have went today :dunno:

looks like the travel to the other side payed off pretty good :Gonefishing:

Shoulda hit them today Jack, Congrats again on that sweet brown you got Saturday, Sunday morning I got one that woulda challenged the Rainbow hahahaha!!! Thats the way it goes but the ole girl did offer me some sweet roe :glare: .. anyway I had a great time fishing the Derby and hopfully I'll be around for the next it was a sweet event, Thankyou to you and Cliffy for all your hard work class act show and a great event :worthy::worthy:

thanks Dude, I am glad that was a big turnout..17 boats...42 people, lots of fun and prizes,..was a great day all around, I showed 2 total newbs what that kind of fishin is all about, they had some action, we couldn't have asked for a nicer wintery day for sure.

Dobee was in that derby too but not sure how he made out.....so how did ya make out Dobee???

We will probably get a couple boats out there and fill em up just for something to do soon again,will keep ya posted, we may even throw a derby like the last one together for next month

Once again Dobee, nice fish man...see ya on and around the river soon for sure

hopefully next derby a boat doesn't come off the trailer when launching again. LOL

well thankfully nothing happened to that boat much more than a few scratches on the bottom and scrape on the skeg of the motor.....I am sure everyone really felt bad for the guy at the time for sure and everyone chipped in to resolve the trouble as quick as they could..I didn't see it happen just heard when we pulled into the road to wait to launch..I was 2nd last boat in the water as I was one of the guys running the derby so...only seemed right, I didn't have to race anyways, I took home the money for biggest brown :thumbsup_anim:

As for any incidents...a boat slippin off sucks really bad for sure, but all was okay in the end,I never take my strap and safety chain off until the boat is pretty much in the water...1 boat plug in wrong spot so they had to pull out really quick... :huh: , besides a couple usual cold start problems for cold wetaher fishing, all went in and out pretty good

now we should all get back to Dobee's regularly scheduled post here :dunno::lol: