Musky Lake St.Clair with pics

moemoe

Haven't posted a report in a long time and I still enjoy all eveybody elses posts, so heres some pics form last weekend on lake St.Clair, fished out of a crowded area, but all are fish came out in the lake, fish were caught on 10" perch coloured baits jakes and nils, hope to get out again early next week, heres the pics

musky4.jpg

musky3.jpg

musky2.jpg

musky1.jpg

Just to add a pic in, this is a pick I took off an early morning off bronte, can't wait till spring!

downriggerpic.jpg

Unsure of exactly how long the last fish was, I brought an old tape measure with, but it got stuck at 40"! and i discovered using a metal tape measure in the water is not that easy....i should have taken a pic of the other side of that fish, as it had one eye and busted jaw....real ugly sucker.....probably why it was so skinny

One more thing that I want to add, is about some of the pin heads fishing from shore at the thames. one guy I saw caught a low 40's fish and another gent netted the fish for the guy, but the guy doing the netting purposely whips the fish out of the net onto to the gravel, doesn't want to touch the fish while he gets the hooks out and then kicks the fish back over the sidewall and 5 foot drop! If you don't want to touch the fish, don't fish for them!