My Trip To The Candy Store !!!

fishindevil

Well hit bass-pro,or better known as my candy store..lol..lol. :lol::P . this morning for some new walleye weapons for the bay of quinte,the rapala deep #11 taildancers are new colors for 08-09 called barbie,pink lemonade,old red-eye. for the reef runners 800 series deep-divers. they are called lights-out,fruit loops,red-hot tiger !!!and of course i got a few new football finnese jigs 1/4oz,3/16oz so i can use with mark kuliks strike-zone baits !!!! so look out walleyes im comming to get you !!! :thumbsup_anim::Gonefishing::clapping:

rapalatdd11reefrunners800002.jpg

Edited by fishindevil

I was at BPS this morning too Shaun, from 9:30 till 11:00, sorry I missed you.

I just picked up one musky bait I needed for next week, plus I actually did buy a bag of candy from the rack near the checkout counter, so your calling BPS the candy store is pretty accurate :thumbsup_anim:

Oh thats too bad lew,i think i got there about 11am !!!im sorry i missed seeing & talking to you, and yes speaking of candy i also bought a big bag of that beef jerky,from the big display by the fish tank...man is that stuff good,expensive but good and it really is just like candy !!!..lol..lol. :thumbsup_anim::clapping:

Edited by fishindevil