48" Musky - PB - Ottawa River

Leecher

that fish is a GREAT catch and a lucky catch by the looks of the rodholder. I am pretty certain that set up is NOT meant for the trophy class fish that swim in that river. Please consider a Down East set up or possibly a Scotty. Both are meant for fish of the caliber in your picture. Feel free to pm me if you need more info.

It certainly is a GREAT catch for two guys going out on their very first attempt at catching the elusive Muskie...CONGRATS Kevin and Ryan!!!!!!.....

As far as the rod holder goes, they have already been educated since this post on Down-East rod holders and I'm sure that Kev's boat will be equipped with them the next time he goes out for another hunt!!....I'm just tickled pink that these two young fella's were able to get out and catch a 50+" trophy (which BTW I believe was the size of this fish) and land it and release it quickly like pros!! :thumbsup_anim::clapping:

A fat 50"er is a trophy for any serious musky fisherman, but for these 2 guys to hook and then land it on their very 1st attempt, and then to also release it succesfully is absolutely fantastic and congratulations to the pair of them.

Well done boyz :thumbsup_anim: