Are these silver enough?

Guest Fishing For Life

A bit dim are ya?! :whistling:

Those salmon are close to accomplishing their final stage, which is the spawn, and are preparing to expire.. Their flesh is starting to rot.

You obviously know the difference.. Are you yanking our chains or what??! <_<

You took a notch off their lifespan by beaching them and the time it took to prepare this shot didn't help much either.

So no, they most certainly are not chromers.

HD

Fishing For Life - Many of your posts here seem to beg the question that you are looking for conflict with respect to the Salmon spawn.

We get it - you think they still bite when they are in the tribs to spawn and die. Enough already - nobody is going to win that debate, so give it a rest!

By the way - tiller or console?

Geeeessshhhhh..........

Guest Fishing For Life

A little observtion I have gathered over the past few weeks.

Regardless of the fact that dying after spawning is the of a salmon's life,

some of you think catching them at piers or on lakes is LEGITIMATE, but

catching them in rivers is a CRIME.

Sharing salmons caught at piers gets congrats whereas catching them

in rivers get trashes. How interesting.

What is this called? oh yeah, DOUBLE-STANDARDs!

just get things scientifically correct,

do salmons bite when spawning? YES

do salmons digest what they BITE when spawning? NO

why do salmons bite? Who knows. Go ask a salmon

Despite of whatever some of you have flamed me for, all I know is that

the conservation officer who I spoke to yesterday thought I was a 200%

legitmate fisherman and even asked me to educate other people who

were fishing with me.

For those of you who are concerned about fish I have caught, they all have

been relesed back into water right away.

Cheers and more happy salmon fishing

Other than when Chinny's are in the lake or a few days in the river, they look pretty ugly....Just lay off posting the brown Salmon pics for a while...In a few weeks you can post all the steelhead report pics you want and I am sure you will get nothing but good replies. Well not 100% sure but, better than what you have been getting with your last few posts... How do you expect people to react to your salmon reports when 3 weeks ago you title a post with "Why snagged fish is more difficult to land ?" .....As a river fisherman on this board its pretty unbelievable and hard to forget a post like that. I guess to put it lightly , you left a bad tast in everyone's mouth about yourself and your Salmon fishing ethics. personally I don't care if you snagged them or not but after that post I believe alot of people are going to think that way no matter how you prove yourself.....post some steel , you'l get more credit than the boots.... LOL I luv calling them boots :w00t:

Fishing For Life........dude we get it....salmon BITE in the river.......every1 knows it so you don't have to come on here and show off dirty salmon to make yourself feel better when nobody even cares.....the only reason people gave you a hard time in the first place is cuz you made a post about snagging salmon and how you miss snagging them in the old days with 10 lb power pro....personally couldn't care less.....not calling you a snagger just letting you know why people give you a hard time.....

Hawk

Guest Fishing For Life

I guess those of you who have flamed me still could not understand why I asked "why snagged fish is difficult to land" even until now.

Perhaps, it has to do with the fact that not everyone can study calculus and not everone can be a medical doctor

My intension was to understand WHY it is difficult to land rather than SUGGESTING to snag fish.

but again, some of you probably have been tramatized before so when seeing the word "SNAG", you would start overreacting

regardless of what the content really is.

If being a so-called "steelheader" means trashing salmon fishermen, then I rather not to be one.

Our life goal is to learn how to respect each other, not learn how to trash each other.

BTW, please let me know if you can buy the following fish from any markets.

(just want to ask this before someone else uses it to trash me, haha)

At the end of the day,

I am just a dumb salmon fisherman who can fish and land some rainbow trout/steelhead.

post-2360-1222140573_thumb.jpg

post-2360-1222140584_thumb.jpg

post-2360-1222140591_thumb.jpg