Lots of wind here, a heads up?

OhioFisherman

It rained Friday and Saturday here Kemper, pretty hard and steady most of Friday night and Saturday morning. Not part of the left overs from the hurricane down south, we needed rain here, it`s been a dry summer.

This might be left overs from the hurricane now tropical depression, Chicago got like 6.5 inches of rain in 24 hours, a new 24 hour record.

Sposed to get breezy overnight but the heavy rain warning has been lifted in the Toronto area and then the sun is gonna come out tomorrow and be nice for all of next week.

We don't need any of that lousy weather on the West Arm for the next 7 days :Gonefishing:

Pretty dang breezy here in northeast Ohio, lots of trees losing limbs, maybe headed your way? No rain yet today, but it looks ready.

Was on some weather forums moments ago where they said hurricane remnants went through western Ohio,

southern Michigan , northeastern Illinois and parts of Indiana. Heading into S. Ontario right now.

Yep southwest Ohio got hit pretty hard, spent the whole afternoon yesterday removing a tree from a car.

Hard to believe we got winds up to 60MHP from something that hit land over 1200miles away.

Looks like a war zone here

Edited by Whopper

Morning Phil, ya saw the news reports from farther south of here not good. Still like 370,000 with out power in this area. Peg`s mom called yesterday evening, lives 1/4 mile from Lake Erie and said the police called and told them not to leave the house, downed power lines and trees blocking the roads.

My yard has tree limbs all over it, lost one of my bigger maple trees, glad I put them far from the house, just waiting for daylight to check things out.

Good morning to you too Paul!

Here's a few pics of what I did yesterday afternoon, uncovering one of my kid's roommate's car from infront of their house.

Ike009.jpg

Ike010.jpg

Ike008.jpg

Ike003.jpg

I was disappointed on Friday when we cancelled a trip to the big pond but now I'm kind of glad we weren't on the lake yesterday