newbie introduction

hurraylien

ok i,ve been lurking here for a while.used to go to floatfishing.net till they got sticky about e-mail adresses.anyways.i,ve been fishing seriousley for about 15 yrs mainly trout and salmon.I like the smaller creeks and rivers.put in alot of time on the maitland,syndenham,nine mile,bronte and credit and recently whitemans creek.I mainly use a spinning reel but i float using that and a 11ft rod.i like to be able to switch to bottom bouncing or lures if necessary.real name is tony i dont drive so i dont get out as much as i like thats about it for now but was hoping to go to bronte tonight but not sure if its fishable any info would be appreciated.peace and tightlines

welcome aboard bro!

i was floatfishing downstream at the foot of trillium trail last labor day week end and 2 weeks prior, caught/released mostly small trout and white sucker. their size doesn't even qualify as panfish. don't ask me what the white sucker were doing there though i'm just as surprised finding a lot of them there. maybe someone here has an idea?

Edited by bravo_3

ok got there about 8 checked rebecca st lots of fisherman and only a few fish got word from afew ppl there had been some fish around on the weekend and a bunch go up last night supposedly no bites for me didnt see any caught one fella said he lost five above the soccer hole iam sure the next few days will bring some action and mayhem iam thinking owen sound for the weekend