family night out Sunday Aug31 LSC musky

Handlebarz

Well we went out in the am and had some luck one 24" musky shaker at boat side then lost 3 more with yet another follow right to the boat at the end and no fish we did see Slow Poke out there not sure how they did :dunno::angel:

Well tonight was a different story we hit the water and lines down at 6:15 first fish 30 sec in after setting I think 3 rods the daughter called first fish so this one was hers a small 20 ish fish

IMG_3337.jpg

next we the wife and it was a nice looking 43"er her PB

IMG_3338.jpg

IMG_3339.jpg

then the wife again I did not ask I was just on the boat for a extra rod :cheers: LOL this was a mid 30's fish

IMG_3340.jpg

then for some odd reason the daughter let the wife have number 4 of the day a nice looking 40 or 41" I cant remember now.

IMG_3345.jpg

then my daughter goes to battle for what loks to be her fish of a life time well the way she was fighting the monster.

IMG_3351-1.jpg

yet another mid 20's fish after the battle

IMG_3352.jpg

the Mikey sias he wants next fish we are thinking no way are we getting another but we did it was a fat 38"er and did not want to have a picture taken Mikey did not want to get with it soI had to let it go right away.

IMG_3372.jpg

this was another great trip out and cant wait for teh am will be out by 5:30 and off at 11 my buddy has to get home LOL

IMG_3362.jpg

IMG_3360.jpg