My tribute to Quesnel's ( 19 years ) celebration

keram

O.K. I do not know if it is just coincidence, or just plain luck , but when I've posted picture in gallery for my next post, I've noticed this extraordinary occasion to pay my tribute to the BOSS :thumbsup_anim:

So here it is, the fishing lure TJQ 5 3/4. I'm not too original with the name, so I've followed the Rapala's scheme ( like HS 11)

So how it has started?. Well I've had one piece of wood turned on the lathe, that for some reason did not want to swim how I've liked. For a future reference I will call this piece of wood just "pathetic" :clapping: After few weeks of playing with it, I've come to conclusion that I've built another fancy looking piece of firewood ;) . But , I'm not easily discouraged :whistling:

I've decided to rework it again and ended up with this. Pencil Popper, I do not know who's invented the name , but I think it is perfect. :thumbsup_anim: Now back to the name, the 5 3/4 comes from very complicated formula. You can see a belly treble hook ( under the skirt ) :whistling: in the picture. Whatever size of the treble I've used ( and applied the formula - secret anyway) :lol: I've come to the range of 5 1/2" - 5 3/4". Being a polite member of OFC I've went with 5 3/4".

So here it is TJQ 5 3/4"

Disclaimer: Any resemblance to previously posted pictures is incidental and obviously unintentional :rolleyes:

med_gallery_186_422_60637.jpg

Ya right... first off... who told you I was 5 3/4 and that looks suspiciously like a tutu to me...... belly under the skirt... ya just HAD to throw that in... didnt ya.....

I hope everone who reads this spits on thier keyboards..... stinkin tutu ... build a thousand bridges and nobody calls me a bridgebuilder... but wear one tutu.....

Ya right... first off... who told you I was 5 3/4 and that looks suspiciously like a tutu to me...... belly under the skirt... ya just HAD to throw that in... didnt ya.....

I hope everone who reads this spits on thier keyboards..... stinkin tutu ... build a thousand bridges and nobody calls me a bridgebuilder... but wear one tutu.....

OMG. Who's got a picture?!

BUAHAAH. Decided to get jiggy with with the locals in the South Pacific did ya TJ?! LOL

HD

Edited by Highdrifter

I've never intended to question how tall you are :whistling::lol: It is not about your height :canadian::devil::lol:

It is about belly hook size :o:devil:

Edited by keram

ROFL!!!! :thumbsup_anim: :thumbsup_anim: Too funny!! I too thought instantly of the Tutu and wondered why the lure wasn't pink!!! Great looking Lure Keram.......can I order one???

:lol: :lol: :lol:

OH and nice bridge Tj..........hahahahahahahaha

Now...where is that picture.........

In order to properly appreciate keram's work, I believe we do need to see that picture. :whistling:

Please? :devil:

Trust me on this one.....you do NOT need to see that picture. A mental representation of the offense is sufficient.

However, here are some relatives of TJ's who really know how to wear one............

men_in_tutus_7.JPG

ROFL!!!! :thumbsup_anim: :thumbsup_anim: Too funny!! I too thought instantly of the Tutu and wondered why the lure wasn't pink!!! Great looking Lure Keram.......can I order one???

:lol: :lol: :lol:

OH and nice bridge Tj..........hahahahahahahaha

Now...where is that picture.........

I was not thinking abaut multiplying them :lol: , but You've gave some idea. I've just searched my garage stock pile of other "pathetic" wood and came up with two pieces of it. I will build some more, like MQ,.....? :dunno::devil: ( name suggestion appreciated)

and T(rex)Roy 4 1/2 :thumbsup_anim:

I think I will make them available as a set for the auction ( Fishing for Tyler)

I was not thinking abaut multiplying them :lol: , but You've gave some idea. I've just searched my garage stock pile of other "pathetic" wood and came up with two pieces of it. I will build some more, like MQ,.....? :dunno::devil: ( name suggestion appreciated)

and T(rex)Roy 4 1/2 :thumbsup_anim:

I think I will make them available as a set for the auction ( Fishing for Tyler)

What a great idea Keram! I would definitely bid on those.

Name suggestion for the MQ "MQX" aka MQ Extreme

....HahahahahahahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahahahahahah....

Oh crap I think I injured myself....

hahahahahahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahahahahahhaha.... :whistling: