some bass from this summer(and a 6lb+ simcoe smalie)

snagmaster

Hey guys havent posted that much this summer because ive been busy with work.....Thought I would put up a post of a few of the bass in the boat this summer. My gorgeous GF sabrina rented a cottage for us for my bday this summer at buckhorn. We had a blast. Fishing was tough but my GF managed to kick my butt. The first night we fished some lillys and instead of tanning snagmastersab decided to cast around....she smoked 3 largies in a row on a gambler shad...I was impressed and a little turned on.lol....catch of my life

close to 3 lbs

IMG_0319.jpg

fish#2

IMG_0306.jpg

fish#3

IMG_0307.jpg

The next two days the fishing was tough with high winds....was working a shoreline with a flippin jig and saw something in the water from far...when i got gloser I saw it was a sunken boat...tossed my jig at it and got this nice 3lber

IMG_0396.jpg

the sunken boat

IMG_0393.jpg

got some other fish and one walleye but nothing with real size...

the next few pics are from the bancroft area....went up for a weekend with my buds...got into some fish but lost two hogs...my bud managed to get the biggest fish...a largie just over 5lbs on a jig and pig...heres a few fish...cold front and rain made thing tough. tubes were the ticket

IMG_0736.jpg

IMG_0738-1.jpg

IMG_0740.jpg

decided to hit simcoe last night but had no one to go with so went solo....lol....fished for 3 hours....saw lots of fish but also saw about a million cray fish...so they were very well fed and hard to get a taker...managed to land one and lost one...but it was a good one just over 6lbs....caught it in 14fow....had to set up my camera phone cause i forgot my camera....was just under 22 inches...needless to say it made up for the slow bite.

Image001.jpg

Image004.jpg

sorry for the crappy quality...thats my new PB smallie...beats my 6lb smallie from last year.....Plan on fishing like crazy this week...got to get out the as much as I can before school starts...thanks for reading and goodluck on the water.

Edited by snagmasteral

Guest Johnny Bass

Very nice! Good to see the gf catchin some quality fish. That should keep her interested! That second smallie from bancroft looks nice and long. Should be huge in the fall. And the Simcoe pic? Are you sure thats you??Doesn't even look like you. :whistling: Anyways, its a monster!

Nice fish. I am out on simcoe tomorrow morning so I hope to have some pics by the afternoon.

I hear you about getting fishing in before school starts. I am fishing Friday morn. Saturday aft, monday morn, wednesday morn and evening.