Two reports *PICS*

steverowbotham

Wednesday

We had a club tournament on Cooch ON wednesday. My first spot offered nothing for us, so we moved a bit deeper and quickly caught limits (our limit for the club is 4 fish each ... 2 ppl on a boat, so 8 fish total ... combined weight is for money ... individual weight is for angler of the year and classic qualifying). Limits were caught on tubes and flukes. I saw a 3.5 pounder follow a jerkbait so we GPS'd the spot to come back to later. We moved on, into a weedbed in about 9-12 feet of water and plucked a few more nice fish on tubes. I got a big one flipping a jig into some heavy stuff. We went back to the spot where we saw the 3.5 pounder earlier and my non-boater caught her on his first cast. I plucked another 3.5 farther down the stretch of deep scattered stuff. It was an evening tournament, so not as much time, but I knew I had good weight anyways.

My 4 fish went 13.55 pounds, and my non boater had 11.40 pounds .... good enough for first place. Cant complain, great day on the water.

couch2008005.jpg

Sunday

Another club tournament on Six Mile. Not much of a report, I caught lots of fish on senkos and flippin jigs in 8-15 feet of water, but no big fish. Tough day all around though. My 7.85 and my partners 7.50 was good enough for 3rd place.

n502843091_1315295_5215.jpg

Guest Johnny Bass

Great report. Congrats on the 1st place and 3rd place wins.You seem to know where the big largies are on cooch! I guess you have to have 2 live wells to fish the tournament.Those GPS can really come in handy. I forget spots I find quite easily.lol Thanks for sharing.

Great report. Congrats on the 1st place and 3rd place wins.You seem to know where the big largies are on cooch! I guess you have to have 2 live wells to fish the tournament.Those GPS can really come in handy. I forget spots I find quite easily.lol Thanks for sharing.

I do have two livewells, but its not necessary, many guys just use cull tags to distinguish the fish.

You and cooch and buckets,I dont understand it. Smallies for me there.LOL

Nice job bud.

Six mile can drive anglers nuts.Either thier there,or thier not. :P

Looking forward to the pool and Muskoka events. Hope to get a crack at the 4/6 man teams for Sparrow.