Muskie Baits

bassjnkie

rapala super shadraps aren't too big, but they do troll well at high speed and easy on the arms when casting. The smaller size may mean you're attracting dinks though. I know my percentage of muskies under 35 inches is much higher than my percentage over 35 inches

Dog River Lodge Lure Company

http://www.dogriverlodge.co.nr/

I ordered a spinner on Friday from these guys and got it in the mail yesterday. It only cost me, to buy the spinner and ship it, $23, which is a pretty good deal, and it looks awesome! I'm also loking at the mmbaits lures. River rat also has some awesoem ones...Caught a lot of fish on theirs already.

riverratlures.com

mmbaits.com

Dog River Lodge Lure Company

http://www.dogriverlodge.co.nr/

I ordered a spinner on Friday from these guys and got it in the mail yesterday. It only cost me, to buy the spinner and ship it, $23, which is a pretty good deal, and it looks awesome! I'm also loking at the mmbaits lures. River rat also has some awesoem ones...Caught a lot of fish on theirs already.

riverratlures.com

mmbaits.com

Some excellent links there, also I'll second the JB's Fishing Depot suggestion, if you're heading out this way.

If you want some big cheap DCG look-a-likes, check these out from Tackle Booty, I have a few of them, good quality plus the price is right (He even ships to Canada for cheap!)

www.tacklebooty.com

Also has really nice Bulldawg type baits.

If monies no issue I like wood lures much better seem to have better action, but I have a selection of plastic and wood, lots of Jake's and believers too.

I like Talonz deep threats and Legend Plows come September and don't forget your sucker quick strike rigs.

Edited by GbayGiant