Fishing with Fishindevil

wuchikubo

Fishindeveil i

Well, I had made a decision to meet as many OFNer's this year as much as my tight work will allow. So when the opportunity arose I took a chance and hoped it would work out.

Well that chance happened and we met up to go for lake O salmon. It was a tough day out today and being a newbie to "big" water fishing, I think I was just trying to absorb all of the info and experience from fishindevil. With a SW 7-15km wind and a chop on the water it was a bit slow according to my mentor for the trip.

Of the time out on the water with "riggers" and "dipseys" we only managed to boat one salmon and had two lines knocked off but yielded no fish. I just have to remember with the above setups to "reef" on the rod as a weak hook set is not the way to go with sliver salmon.

Don't tell me you forgot to pack the camera Stan??? :wallbash:

Glad y'all could get out on the water! :thumbsup_anim:

Time spent :Gonefishing: is never a waste!!!

Ummm, actually I purposely didn't bring it to reduce any proof of me fishing as I was supposed to be doing something else :whistling:

Still trying to figure out how to explain the one kept fish... :ph34r::unsure:

I just hope my wife doesn't check this board. :blink:

Ummm, actually I purposely didn't bring it to reduce any proof of me fishing as I was supposed to be doing something else :whistling:

This thread will self-destruct in 5...4...3...2...

My wife can smell the river on me, just like she used to be able to smell Klotz when I snuck off to play on my bikes or sleds.

JF

My wife can smell the river on me, just like she used to be able to smell Klotz when I snuck off to play on my bikes or sleds.

JF

No concerns on that front John, I hit the showers at the fitness club before getting back to the office. he he.

Stan it was a pleasure having you fishing with me today !!! too bad it was a little rough,and winds didnt co-operate a little more ,but hey we did manage a nice 10 or so lb chinook salmon,and you did a great job helping me,and you learned alot,so ill be looking forward to having you out for another fish soon bud!!! enjoy the salmon on the bbq !!!! cheers :thumbsup_anim::Gonefishing:

It must have been a tough day out there if Shawn only managed one fish.If there is any body that knows salmon its him.At least you got out on the big pond to experince what rigging is all about.I hope you took alot of notes.Maybe next time you will hook into a real reel burner.

Dan