Great Day of Bassin' - July 20th

Rich

Hit up a local lake yesterday to shoot some video and it turned out to be a great day of bassin'. No trophy fish but one just under 4, a couple 3's and several between 1 - 3 pounds. Only one real dink. Fish were mostly caught on senkos but as evening hit the buzzbait bite was hot. Only took a couple of still pics you'll have to wait for the video for the full experience! Oh yeah also hooked a beat up looking white sucker on a grub in the middle of nowhere.. lol!

DSC01860.jpg

DSC01863.jpg

DSC01867.jpg

DSC01846.jpg

Nice haul Rich :thumbsup_anim:

Freakin' senko's... I have a love hate relationship with them. They work great but aren't exactly easy on the pocket book!

Can't wait to see the vid dude,

UF

Ryan, I don't use the real senkos. I think I bought one pack once and found them to be garbage, they're destroyed after one fish and didn't work any better than my others. I use the BPS Stik-O's. Closest thing to a real senko and a lot easier on the bank account. Since I barely use them anyway one pack lasts me a season.

Ryan, I don't use the real senkos. I think I bought one pack once and found them to be garbage, they're destroyed after one fish and didn't work any better than my others. I use the BPS Stik-O's. Closest thing to a real senko and a lot easier on the bank account. Since I barely use them anyway one pack lasts me a season.

sweet - I'll have to give them a try. Senko's catch a wack of fish in DC cept lot's of dinks.... but hey...on a rough day, dinks are better than nothing. Like I said, tried yum dinger's two weeks ago and didn't get bit once....