Family Cottage Trip (and another phenominal back lake fished)

solopaddler

Looks like a great spot even if it does have a sand beach....

To funny, my young ones are the same ages, and quite a handfull on a fishing...errr I mean Family Trip, but they are always full of memorys, and a blast all around.(especially when the fish are on ;) )

Thanks for sharing!

Edited by Cookslav

Wha choo talkin' 'bout Willis? :D

Well, I was trying to remember where Larder Lake and the big fish was... then I think I confused myself with some roadside fish in Martin River. you mentioned the big fish is around North Bay... then your launch was about 15 minutes from the big fish.

I thought your cottage was up in bum-fudge nowhere Quebec... and it is... around that Rouyin Gouin Slouin Place north of New Lisk.

Just seemed to get the wires crossed.

Sutton next year? :whistling:

Sure, if you're talking the 7 day float down the river.

If I go Mike it'll be customized. Would like 3 days around Hawley Lake to play with lakers and pike, then leave on a leisurely 9 day float down the river after receiving a thorough intinerary of camp and fishing spots from my Peawanuck friends.

Why stay only 7 when you're paying for the pick-up and drop-off all the same. ;)

If I go Mike it'll be customized. Would like 3 days around Hawley Lake to play with lakers and pike, then leave on a leisurely 9 day float down the river after receiving a thorough intinerary of camp and fishing spots from my Peawanuck friends.

Why stay only 7 when you're paying for the pick-up and drop-off all the same. ;)

Sounds amazing, I'm in. (just have to run it by Joanne first, weather her wrath, then get the divorce papers signed :D )