Headin up to Lakair.. An open invitation..

Gerritt

Well our plans have been scrapped for heading to Ivanhoe.. My wifes grandmother has been in ICU for awhile now... and they do not expect she will be coming out (she has contracted C.Difficile while in hospital)... So needless to say heading 12 hours north is off the books.. We were to head up with my Inlaws... and would not go without them.

But it has been decided that since the week is still booked as vacation we will still go albeit closer to home...

That said we have booked with Lakair for the above week.. We will be camping (As my son LOVES it!)

If any other families are interested in a weeks vacation @ Lakair please chime in! Cost to camp is 10.00 a day per adult... While my wife likes to fish, having a 2 year old takes up alot of her time... So she would like to have someone to chat with or go site seeing/shopping with while the boys are out fishing :thumbsup_anim:

I have a boat with all the toys, So if you're boatless but still want to bring the family out for a fishing adventure this is you're opportunity!

Just thought I would throw this out there...

G

Just had to bring up the stain eh Cliff?? LOL.... now my blood is near boiling again... I have picked up some stuff that should do the trick... this stuff might eat a hole right through the floor! but should do the trick I hope..

Westley's Bleche-Wite

If this does not do it.... nothing will!

G....

Great invite gerritt !!..well im sure that you will find some people who would love to go,i know myself & my family would,but im fishing in a few tourneys & have fish lake ontario for the salmon derby. well maybe next time bud...have a blast and have fun catching fish with the little guy !!!cheers :thumbsup_anim::Gonefishing:

As was said,./,....

Great Gesture there Bud!

I'd love to get back up there but we just cant do it.......

Besides all else I've my addition to complete...and you know what thats like when your doing it alone...

Anyone getting in on this is a lucky sod.......

WTG G

-pete

None is interested in @ week at Lakair??

ahh well more room in the boat for me! LOL

Can a mod move this to the hook-up section for me please :)

G

Edited by Gerritt

June 12th to 19th... however this may need to change.. a family meeting was held today @ the hospital concerning my wifes grandmother... they plan to remove her from life support... so as of right now the date is tentative..

Thinking of bringing up the family?

G

Edited by Gerritt

Hi Gerritt sorry to hear about your wifes grand mother My son in law lost his last week sad news but we all have to go through it someday. Good news is we are up at Fairbanks that week and if possible I will try to drop over.Might be hard as we are looking after grandson that week.I would really like to check out Lakair as there is talk of a few days fishing in the fall. :canadian:

I will be sure to let you guys know fr sure when I will be there! we would love a bit of company for the day evening lunch supper whatever! :)

Thanks for you're well wishes folks.. she truely is a remarkable woman and will be sorely missed...

G

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I am heading up Saturday Morning :thumbsup_anim: ... Unfortunately the people that have PM'd me about this trip are no longer able to attend..

Fishing solo it is!

Unless someone can make it up on short notice.

Have a great week everyone! I will be sure to put the tripod in the boat and take as many pics as I can!

G