Gloucester Pool Thieves!!

F7Firecat

Yeah, that's the main problem with tillers... you can't see where you're going.

In a perfect world, those markers should have set there all season... but guess what?

If you took the 2 telephone books from your sideconsole seat you could see where your going :whistling:

You know guys its like I said it not the money thing of how much they cost its the ethics thing.

LOL

Im getting a huge laugh at you guys, alright for me to get bashed but please do not bash a fellow OFNER with a couple thosuand posts. Give it up.

I knew when I posted this that this is the type of reaction you guys would give me, and I just fueled the fire. Just goes to show what type of people are here. Its the good ole boys club!

LOL

please bash me somemore Im loving it

Had two guys try to take one of mine on the West Arm last year while I was fishing around it.

I politely asked them in a loud tone of voice what the heck do you think your doing???

I wouldn't leave mine out over night either, always pick them up when I'm done, hey but that's just me. Didn't realize I was in a new club :lol:

Maybe we need to do a new poll.

Do you leave your marker buoys out all night? Yes or no......

I'd bet the majority would be a big no.

I have a funny feeling you might be the only yes.......common sense ain't so common these days!!

Sinker

You know guys its like I said it not the money thing of how much they cost its the ethics thing.

LOL

Im getting a huge laugh at you guys, alright for me to get bashed but please do not bash a fellow OFNER with a couple thosuand posts. Give it up.

I knew when I posted this that this is the type of reaction you guys would give me, and I just fueled the fire. Just goes to show what type of people are here. Its the good ole boys club!

LOL

please bash me somemore Im loving it

Hey thanks for the post, this is really entertaining watching all the tough guys come out of the woodwork. I see how you feel about losing personal property. Funny the markers never got touched until Sunday. I bet its in the city right now. Personally, I think there is enough private property along the shoreline, let alone floating!