Headhunter, Lincoln, and Fishnsled go fishing.

fishnsled

After the previous week of slamming the fish on Simcoe we were hoping to get back out there and do it again. Once we got to Simcoe we noticed the winds and waves were a bit to much for us and headed to the Kawarthas for some walleye and panfish.

Joe and I heading to spot #1

IMG_1035.jpg

Once on the spot I explained what we were fishing and how to approach it. First cast I jig, jig, jig and got this one. We joked later in the day how I could host the One Fish Fishing show as I did a great little seminar and bang on the first cast nailed the targetted species. That would be the only eye of the day.

IMG_1042.jpg

We did end up getting a few panfish and some OOS species which kept out interest up.

IMG_1051.jpg

IMG_1043.jpg

IMG_1067.jpg

IMG_1068.jpg

At the end of the day though the damage wound be revealed. Figured it happened right at the launch. Oh well, poop happens.

IMG_1071.jpg

A few for a snack.

IMG_1072.jpg

And the money shot!

IMG_3837.jpg

Once again a great day on the water with some great people.

Great report and pics!!! :thumbsup_anim:

Just lookin' at that prop makes my butt-hole pucker!!! :blink:

Never really thought of it that way, more of a pucker in the wallet. Same feeling though. :w00t: Bly was extremely kind enough to go and pick me up a new so I could get on the water this weekend. A BIG thanks to Bly!!! :thumbsup_anim::clapping:

Thanks to everyone for the replies and hopefully another report next week. Joe, you just say the word and we're gone. Now to go get the new prop put on.

That's typical Will....

He invites us fishing and then he catches all the fish. Some host he is!!! LOL.

Great report and pics....good to see you guys getting out there. Hope you got the new prop on without any problems. Did bly remember to add the service charge?? :lol: Good luck this weekend!