Just bring the 2008 Le Baron catalogue with you when you go! Pretty much all the smaller ticket items are cheaper there, with a few exceptions (e.g. I found Northland jigging spoons cheaper at BPS). And I'm sure the catalogue meets these requirements. Not sure about the big ticket items though.

I was talking to George Wallace (BPS Promotions) about this sort of thing last week and he was suggesting that we could have an OFC get together there (at BPS) where he would be glad to field questions from those in attendance. I thought that it might be a good opportunity for a meeting with him followed by an OFC SWILL at a nearby restaurant.

Thoughts??

I was talking to George Wallace (BPS Promotions) about this sort of thing last week and he was suggesting that we could have an OFC get together there (at BPS) where he would be glad to field questions from those in attendance. I thought that it might be a good opportunity for a meeting with him followed by an OFC SWILL at a nearby restaurant.

Thoughts??

SOLD!

Guest Johnny Bass
SOLD!

Sounds like a great idea to me.

I dont have any questions for BPS, but it would be great to meet a few more OFC'ers.

Maybe they can fire up a barbeque in front and sell some cheap burgers!!

I posted this here because I believe I read in a thread somewhere that a customer was told that BPS does NOT price match by a BPS employee.

... but I may be mistaken.

Nope, your not mistaken Glen and that woulda been me.

I was buying a new bowmount last year and got a price from LeBarons, then called BPS and found they were $30 higher and asked if they would price match and was told No, BPS doesn't offer that service.

Seems all employees weren't aware of the policy a year ago but that could very well have changed by now.

Having read GCD's copy/paste, I'm not sure the guy who told Lew they don't price match was wrong. Anyone with any debating skill at all could make that huge list of "not"s cover anything they wanted to.

Why not just cut to the chase and say "we may price match Cabelas (US locations only) and LeBarons (Canadian locations only), if there are no extra conditions/limitations/rewards in their sale, and you have notorized nationally-published hard copy documentation of the sale price, and the paperwork is delivered by a purple hula-dancing moose." :rolleyes:

After reading all that stuff, I don't have any questions. I'll pass on the parking lot burgers, but a restaurant swill sounds great. If everyone's doing a Q&A beforehand, I'd tag along and listen.

Thoughts??

I'm down for that

Canadian Tire will price match plus give you 10% in Coupons

Scooter

HAHAHA, next time you go ask for that 10% in CTC $$. You will get the same look I got I bet. Like a fish out of water...

Canadian Tire will price match plus give you 10% in Coupons

Dont waste your time, they never have anything in stock.

Not even their OWN sale items, the night before the sale! (ice fishing gear)

YES, I am still bitter! hahaha