JB's was a Success!

muskymike

Well I made it out to JB's finally. I called yesterday and spoke with Brian and he was finally going to be there. So my father and I made the trip.

So here is what I came back with. I have another trip planned to go out there with a couple of friends and I also am going to pick up the St. Croix Glass Trolling Rod and the Tekota 600LC and another Compre for my dad. The business card is there for size aspect only.

Lures003.jpg

Lures004.jpg

Lures005.jpg

Lures006.jpg

Lures007.jpg

Lures009.jpg

Ready to get on that soft water.....3rd Saturday in June.....too long to wait

You made some nice choices there Bill, specially with the St. Croix and the Compre rods, they're both excellent.

You'll also be extremely happy with that Tekota 600LC. I've been trolling with the same reel for about 3 years now and it's perfect.

I think Lew knows all the newbs that have been bit by the muskie bug :) I need to drop by JB's and pick up some terminal tackle (leaders, snaps, etc etc) I am sure I won't be leaving without a few more lures, lol!!!

Mike, I am in the same boat as you, just itching for the opener to play with all the new toys I've picked up. Although the oldman and I have a trip planned to the French River for the early muskie opener (First Sat in June).

I will most likely just test out the muskie setup for pike next weekend out on Gbay.. I cannot wait for that first cast!!!

Good Luck out there Bill, I am going to try and get up in the next few weeks as well, dont know where but just get out there.

I was going to buy some Seagar 130# flouro with some snaps and swivels today but after he rang it all up i had to stop shopping and leave, thats why the Tekota didnt come with me today hahaha

Edited by MuskyMike