Resolutions?

SlowPoke

Resolutions?  

39 members have voted

1. 1. What promises do you plan on breaking this year?

• Quit drinking?
    • Quit smoking?
    • Lose weight?
    • Find a better job?
    • Be a better spouse?
    • Spend more time/money fishing?
    • Spend less time/money fishing?
    • Procrastonate less?
    • Fish a new species?
    • Avoiding unsightly tan lines while in the deep south?

Fish a new species? [ 0 ] [0.00%]

Find a better job? [ 0 ] [0.00%]

Be a better spouse? [ 0 ] [0.00%]

The early polling results would suggest that most of the OFC Community are likely Bass Pros that enjoy thier job and wish to continue treating thier spouses poorly. B)

I have never really been into the resolution thing every year.

Just happy to have good health great kids and be able to fish. :D

But if i was to vote it would be avoiding a certain persons tanlines for sure....... :D:D

But if i was to vote it would be avoiding a certain persons tanlines for sure....... :D:D

I do intend to avoid those unsightly tan lines, but this by no means... means I'm wearing a shirt in 100+*F weather... as a matter of fact... it means quite the opposite!... Aaaaaaaaaaaah Au Natural!!!!

DITTO!!!!!!!

I decided to make resolutions about my work. Painting and so I would have to keep on track I posted them on my website. Now, if I slacken a bit, a few people following my work will give me a swift kick in the bee=hind and I'll get where I want to go.

Oh, and I like tan lines. :angel:

Pam

I really have lose some weight I am going to try and trade the Keg for a six pack.Since taking a sales job on the road 7 yrs ago I am 25lbs heavier and the holidays did not help.I drive 1000kms a week not good for the waistline.The wife just got cordless headphones for the stereo which I will be borrowing to take my walks on the treadmill.I 've got to do this I am starting to feel like a blowfish. :worthy:<_<:(

The Resident Love Goddess got me a step counter, one of those little lcd jobs that clip on your belt. Apparently, 'our' goal is to walk 10,000 steps a day, every day, forever. We just got back from a brisk one hour jaunt, I logged 5200 and she 6300.

It feels good, but the forever thing is a little daunting. I could stand to lose about 25 lbs and bump the metabolic rate up a notch or two, but it will take some commitment. I hate those lifestyle change thingies.

about 16 years ago I made a new years resolution to never make another new years resolution ever again...I have not broke that resolution to date and I am better for it

:D Thats my resomalution for this year as well Terry :thumbsup_anim::thumbsup_anim: