Happy Birthday

Daplumma

Hey Bill..... Happy Birthday... now that your legal you can partake in some Black Russians @ Bernies!

Whoa!!! Ya mean when I said I'd buy you a bottle of Scotch for teaching me to flycast you were underage? I'm appalled. Anyone with ethics, morals and respect for the law woulda surely said they were underage. Just for that I'm gonna drink some of the scotch, you prevaricating fisherperson, you.

Oh, wait. All fishermen are liars by definition, right?

Okay. You get to keep the scotch, unless you'd rather have Pepsi, or beer, or Ouzo if you really hate good booze.

BTW. I went out and bought a new fly rod rig so I'd be ready for the lessons.

Happy birthday, you young punk.

JF

Whoa!!! Ya mean when I said I'd buy you a bottle of Scotch for teaching me to flycast you were underage? I'm appalled. Anyone with ethics, morals and respect for the law woulda surely said they were underage. Just for that I'm gonna drink some of the scotch, you prevaricating fisherperson, you.

Oh, wait. All fishermen are liars by definition, right?

Okay. You get to keep the scotch, unless you'd rather have Pepsi, or beer, or Ouzo if you really hate good booze.

BTW. I went out and bought a new fly rod rig so I'd be ready for the lessons.

Happy birthday, you young punk.

JF

EIGHTEEN?????

I just finished the thread. Okay. So it's Pepsi and Pablum then. We'll save the Scotch or Ouzo for next year.

JF

I'm still trying the single malts of the world. I promised myself not to jump to any rash decisions years ago and new ones keep showing up. In the meantime my staple is Famous Grouse on ice. I've tried a lot of single malts that make it taste great.

JF

Thanks again guys.... Hey John, a PM will be going you're way soon... And I can get my fill of ouzo in Greece... the good stuff is tsipouro... fresh from the still ;) One year till I can find out what all this stuf you are talking about is like :D

Thanks again guys.... Hey John, a PM will be going you're way soon... And I can get my fill of ouzo in Greece... the good stuff is tsipouro... fresh from the still ;) One year till I can find out what all this stuf you are talking about is like :D

It just occurred to me that I've coached hockey players older than you.

Don't worry about the Ouzo, grab some of that life stuff. It's even better. Yer at the very best age. Us old farts tell everyone that it just keeps getting better with age, but we really only mean wine and scotch.

There's just nothing better than being 18 - hopefully forever. I'm trying, but my wife is a wet blanket.

Happy birthday, you little punk.

JF