Good luck to you Hab fans!!

KyleM

I'm not disagreeing that the leafs were terrible this year... but come on... Leafs vs Canadiens in the playoffs... it would be a battle and a half. this year the two teams played 8 times, the leafs won 4 (one of which was in overtime), the Canadiens won 4 (one was in overtime, and another in a shootout). and you don't think it would be a close series???

I didnt think it was worth replying to......

I guess if you want me to say something, I will.

Toronto has zero grit and no heart, thats why they have missed the playoffs the past few years and

thats why they will continue to hang around the back of the pack.

You know aswell as I that regular season records mean squat come playoffs.

Thomas is playing amazing and to be honest, tonites game belonged to the Bruins.

Who says Im a Habs fan????????? I guess a quick whitted Leafs fan could only miss that hahaha

Well, in last night's game, the reffing was much, much better and what a game it was. Hockey played the way it should be played. Only disapointment was the habs won. :wallbash:

I now change my prediction to "the Bruins in seven"

Go Bruins Go!!!

I loved Harry Neal as a colour guy. Somehow Buffalo stole him?

Rick Jeanerette and Jim Lorenz were our LONG TIME pair calling the games. Lorenz retired last year as he was ready to settle his feet and didnt like the travel anymore ........and we somehow brought Harry Neal on board to replace him. Im as confused as you are as to how we pryed him away from Canada.

As a sidenote, i like the unique sound of Harry Neal, unmistakable voice that is just plain "Hockey" to me when i hear it, but im not thrilled with him in Buffalo. We had Buffalo guys here forever, true hardcore long term Buffalo guys.......a comfort zone if you will with them, and Harry , as good a guy as he is, just doesnt seem like the right fit. Not knockin him at all, But its hard to get used to letting a new guy into the circle.

Well, in last night's game, the reffing was much, much better and what a game it was. Hockey played the way it should be played. Only disapointment was the habs won. :wallbash:

I now change my prediction to "the Bruins in seven"

Go Bruins Go!!!

for the bruins to win theyd have to win 3 games in a row..i highly doubt that will happen with 2 of 3 next games beeing in montreal(if needed)...GO HABS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!! nah nah nah ...nah nah nah heyyyy goooodbyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! :thumbsup_anim::thumbsup_anim::thumbsup_anim:

I didnt think it was worth replying to......

I guess if you want me to say something, I will.

Toronto has zero grit and no heart, thats why they have missed the playoffs the past few years and

thats why they will continue to hang around the back of the pack.

You know aswell as I that regular season records mean squat come playoffs.

Thomas is playing amazing and to be honest, tonites game belonged to the Bruins.

Who says Im a Habs fan????????? I guess a quick whitted Leafs fan could only miss that hahaha

right, you're a bruins fan, sorry... obviously i'm not too quick witted am i? hahaha

like i said, i know the leafs sucked this year, but i still think it could have been a close series.

and i REALLY hope the bruins do take the series... cause i hate the canadiens.

ALL QUIET ALONG THE EASTERN FRONT. Big Bad Bruins are digging in for a Battle to eliminate the Montreal Europeans. Half the Team have dropped their Arms and are Running to the Hills. Their Leader is nowhere to be seen and no one wants to step up as they may meet certain death or injury. However there is hope as Komerserek is ready to take up the slack for the Team. Atta Boy.

for the bruins to win theyd have to win 3 games in a row..i highly doubt that will happen with 2 of 3 next games beeing in montreal(if needed)...GO HABS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!! nah nah nah ...nah nah nah heyyyy goooodbyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Yep nah nah nah nah fer sure. 5-1 buddy!!! 8th place vs. first place. Should've left the riot police and parade floats at home. They may have scared the Bruins into hammerin' the habs the way they did. Gotta feel for young goalie Price tho'.....NOT.

Woooohoooo Bruins in 7

Go Bruins Go

yup bad game for the boys,(well half a game anyways) and a tough lesson for price, looked like a "workplace injury" instead of doing it the safe way he tried to take a short cut and got bit, oh well live and learn, he'll bounce back,

sure makes it a whole lot more interesting, lovin the flames/shark series aswell

GO HABS GOOOOOOO

Would rather have my teams go 6 or 7....they get me more points in my hockey pools!!!

Pens...sure they killed OTT, but they only played 4 games.

DET/SJ/CGY/MTL are all playing at least 6...

As long as DET and SJ win, I am golden!

It appeared to me anyway, that Montreal was suffering from the same illness that apparently had taken over the good folks in Ottawa... NO FLIPPIN HEART!

Man, I can't get over how playoff teams can come across as being so un-interested. They seemed to be going through the motions... I wonder if Canadian hockey teams have been given a deal at their local golf course because they sure look like their gettin ready to shine up the clubs!

HH

It appeared to me anyway, that Montreal was suffering from the same illness that apparently had taken over the good folks in Ottawa... NO FLIPPIN HEART!

Man, I can't get over how playoff teams can come across as being so un-interested. They seemed to be going through the motions... I wonder if Canadian hockey teams have been given a deal at their local golf course because they sure look like their gettin ready to shine up the clubs!

HH

No its not the Golf. Over half of the team would rather go home and brag about their exploits and how much money they make. They would rather do that than risk injury, for a cup that we Canadians and Americans cherished while Growing up. Lets face it, half the players have family over- Seas. By the way, you notice how these games are looking like soccer games/ lots of acting. Yea I like Cherry too, Great Canadian and Hockey Mind, I like his Latest Point. All the Scrums that we are Experienceing Lately, His point being that if the Refs would let it go, half of the players would Sheeet themselves. Montreal is a Classic team. A bunch of wimps with visors chatting it up, instead of duking it.

Edited by holdfast

if ya watch the games both teams are pretty even on the diving, guess you guys are watching with one eye closed,a shame either way, and if you've watched any habs regular season games you'd see that they've brought up their physical play quite a bit, the first three games were quite physical, they're stepping up in that area but it's the only one IMO,

they need to get back to their game,

One problem, the Bruins were supposed to step up to Montreal....not the other way around.

It comes down to the coaching situation IMO.

I love the excuses on the TSN website too....."that last goal was off-side"

That was way to close to call and nevermind the fact that the B's were pushing

the entire game.

Poor fellas, theyll be singin oleeee ole ole ole on the fairways.

Win or lose tonight, I'm so proud of my Bruins. They're giving the first place team a darn good go. There has been some dummy style reffing (again in game 6) and I hope they don't factor in the outcome tonight. When the refs stay out of it, these two teams put on a real good show.

Good luck to the Habs fans. I'll be cheering the Bruins on tonight and may the best team win.

:thumbsup_anim::clapping:

p.s. to the Habs fans.....if the Habs win, please don't sing ole' ole' or nah nah nah :wallbash: