East Tribs ON FIRE - Sunday

douG

From the three of us, I had the only steelhead on the shore, mainly due to the superior shotting patterns I invented on the spot, and madd skilz with the float gear.

dougsteelie2.jpg

dougsteelie1.jpg

Does anyone still remember Percy?

This indeed was my first steelhead (a smolt or yearling?) and qualifies as my pb. Lower case.

Someone also tagged a beauty whistle troutcliffsucker.jpg.

Those suckers always surprise me.

Thanks again to Cliff and Carole, always the best hosts, most generous and kind people.

OshawaCreek006.jpg

I thought you called douG a fish Pigeonfisher, since he's the one with all the mud on him....LOL.

Had another great day douG...too bad the conditions sucked! Hopefully we'll have some more time out there...gotta get you a new PB....I suppose there is only one way to go from there....up.....

Suckers in the tribs is a bad sign...action tends to slow down once they get in there.

Thanks again for the awesome sandwiches too...we should have you come on all our outings...at least we'll be fed well.

Edited by ccmt

lolololol Are you trying to start a RIOT....i whinced when i read that Pidgeon! lolololol

douG....Personal best is a personal best no matter the size! I have never caught a steelie :blush: ...so your ahead of some of us lol. Looks like you had a great day, and that is a lovely sucker, i hope she got a kiss before she was sent her back lolol

-R-

and that is a lovely sucker, i hope she got a kiss before she was sent her back lolol

-R-

I certainly did NOT kiss that sucker...LOL. I did eat doug's steelie though...was great between a few slices of bread. :whistling: Felt sick to my stomach after though.... :lol:

There ya go douG, I see why ya left chat now... cant believe you outfished BLY?!?!?!?!?!

It is polite to offer the best drifts to a guest! I learned that from a very good teacher :whistling:

You look like you are holding up an offering to the God Loki in the first pic!

You must dish on what it takes to get Carole looking so fine for fishing.

Is it your axe cologne, rugged good looks, suave verbage or just a large Timmies as seen in the background?

Do tell.

Nice pb douG-gles....WTG

Read with great interest your last outing w/hobbits et al.

Glad you at least got into your first regardless of the size Bud.....they all come a mite easier now.

Sorry Se-noir Hobbit..

Stopped replying to all your trib posts as I would be repetitive but,

PLEASE DO NOT STOP POSTING.............

They are good reading each and everyone and I never tire reading you N Carole getting out..

Se-Noir Hobbit....

We will be having you as guests for sure this sumer to our Shire for some great eats/bevy's.

Sorry for stepping on yer thread thar Dooogle...

You are darned right-on..they are exellent folks to hang with as well great hosts.

pete

Dang you look awesome Carol...

And it was nice of you to let all those fish go so the boys could feel accomplished for the day...

Now thats a personal best DouG... one you can always improve on.

lol

Cheers,

Jen