Bryan McCabe

Stoty

See that CRAP McCabe just pulled at the end of the game????

Way to use your stick you USELESS piece of :asshat:

THEN he gets pounded by a rookie in his FIRST game.

HAHAHAHAHA

Looks good on that moron.

Go back to NYI you fat idiot.

OK....that feels better. :lol:

WOW, I cant stand him.

P.S - enjoy the golf season!

personally i like mccabe sure what he did was wrong but he was frustrated as we all are at times and it got the better of him he didnt win the fight but he also didnt lose it

GO LEAFS GO!

Edited by bassmaster4

And on another note on the game.....I flipped over to the game after watching the Caps win and I was in the kitchen and heard the "OLE" song and thought I had accidentaly put on a soccer game. What's with that anyway. Just makes me Laugh very hard at Habs fans. Do they even have a soccer team in Montreal.

Anyone who likes McMoron must have rocks in their head.

Unless of course you like:

1) Scoring goals on you own net

2) Taking multiple stupid penalties pretty much every game

3) Couldn't beat it out of his own underwear

4) Makes $5+ million and gets like 20 points.

5) Shakes his head every time he gets a penalty. (even if he shoots the puck over the glass AFTER the other team scores a goal).

:lol:

Hopefully he is a better golfer than he is a hockey player.

5) Shakes his head every time he gets a penalty. (even if he shoots the puck over the glass AFTER the other team scores a goal).

dont forget 6) tripping over your own net!

not trying to start a fight but i find it funny how habs fans count all of the mistakes of one player lets see how you would do playing hockey in front of thousands of people in the stands.

Edited by Spiel

Man, I wonder what Stoty is thinking? Hmmm, subtle. He sure beats around the bush. Not very opinionated is he? Let's keep with that theme. Stoty, McCabe is one of the few hundred guys that are good enough to make it to the NHL. He's one of the top 50 defenseman in the league and I think he hasn't fully recovered from his hand surgery He's hardly been shooting the puck and regardless of anything else you say the guy has a rocket of a shot.. A true test will be how he does next year (wherever he is). I'll agree he does make some ....... let's say "unwise decisions" with the puck and gives me an outright heart attack sometimes, he's also one of the guys in a playoff game (if they ever make the playoffs again waaa,waaah :( ) that'll block a shot with his face, play forty minutes, quarterback the powerplay and be on the ice killing all the penalties. If he gets upset and has his little fits I can live with that .... that means he gives a crap. As far as him making five million, okay he's probably overpaid but all the decent scoring defenseman are. They are in short supply. If you were in his position, would you ask for less? It's not like the Leafs can't afford him. I hate any player having a no trade clause (each team should be allowed only one franchse player like in football) and he excercised it. Now I'm kind of mad about that, I'm more mad at the team for being stupid enough to give anyone a no-trade, not him for wanting to have a stable life for himself and his family. Now as far as can't beat the you know what out of his underwear (your quote), I'm sure the Leafs don't want him fighting anyway, but you should put on a set of skates and try him out. He's only 6'3. 225 lbs and ripped (he plays over half of all 84 games during season usually). I'm sure you could do much better out there. :wallbash: .I'll even buy tickets for that one. I'm not saying he's perfect and he definetely makes me cringe sometimes (and go DOH!!), but give the guy his due. He's one of the best in the world and most of the time has played pretty well for the beautiful blue and white. I'm sure he hasn't fully recovered from his hand surgery, whether it's strength or just confidence who knows? If he's back next year I bet he plays better, starts shooting the puck alot more and pops in another fifteen or twenty goals.

Stoty you rock.

Where did the Islanders draft McCrap, out of the beer league? That's where he belongs anyways. As for one of the top 50 defenseman in the league, well maybe if there were only 49 defenseman in the league then yeah I would say he is around 50. He doesn't deserve to be there. The Leafs fans look through a haze when they watch this team play. Everyone on this team is "great" and all these 4th liners are bargains. A bunch of players that had one good year, their contract year, then they crap the bed. Everyone wonders why they suck so bad. Well when your top line half the season consists of Andropov, Sundin and Poni-whatever-the-hell-his-name-is-but-it-doesn't-matter-cause-he-sucks makes winning a little tricky. Not sure how Sundin managed to put up points but i guess if you are used to playing with garbage 4th line ECHL players then you learn how to produce. McCabe is just the icing on this crap cake that the Leafs were baking for the entire year. He isn't the worst player on the team but that doesn't say much. If you are fans of McCabe, check around the minors as he should be floating around there. The Leafs might bring him back to hand out the programs at the ACC though, but thats being hopeful because the old lads that do it sure do a fine job and we wouldn't want McCabe to screw that up too.

lets see how you would do playing hockey in front of thousands of people in the stands.

I have done that before on multiple occasions actually.

Ah yes, the hand surgery thing.

1) He was screwing the pooch way before the hand thing.

2) He acted as though he got shot when he broke his hand...kicking his feet like a little kid.

And your other comments....

- Top 50 defense man in the league....well there arent many more than 50 in the league, lol

- Playoffs....well cant really comment on that one eh, LOL

Pretty tough when you 2-hand a ROOKIE in his first game (and dont think he didnt know that).

Funny though, whenever McMoron does drop the gloves, it always with a guy much smaller than him.

You dont see him dropping them with any of the established tough guys. Pathetic.

At least Tucker will fight whoever, whenever. He doesnt pick his spots so he has a better shot at winning.

Gotta hand it to the rookie....he won that fight, hands down.

dont forget 6) tripping over your own net!

OH YA....forgot about that "highlight" in his season!

McCabe is the perfect Leaf. He epitomizes all that the Leafs are. Overpaid, untradable, underskilled, classless and a whiner. He will be your new captain next year after Sundin goes to Vancouver or Detroit or Sweden. Good luck next year Leaf fans.

Edited by jediangler

first off GO HABS GO

second i'm not going to continue this discussion cause we've had it many times before and it's always the same and i'm too lazy

third i didn't want to start another hockey thread on this board

so..... my comment is, anyone see the canucks/ flames game last night, the standing ovation for linden at the beginning of the third then the end of the game and the flames staying back to shake his hand, was great to see and ver deserved for one of the true gentlemen in the game, even though he wasn't a "superstar"

although he didn't announce his retirement it looked pretty clear he was done

congrats Trevor enjoyed watchin u play the game and wish there were more of you out there

quick fact.... did u know Islanders trade Bertuzzi, Mccabe and a 3rd rounder for Linden, and in his daraft class he was #2 overall, 1st was Mike Modano

GO HABS GO

LOL

Those two YouTube Clips sum it up pretty much!!!

USELESS!!

Pretty tough with the stick, on a rookie.

Lets see him try that with Brasher.

Or better yet, Chara...who literally threw him around like a rag doll, while he was turtling!!!!