He Said....She Said - Tag Team Steelheading

ccmtcanada

Nets are good!!! :thumbsup_anim:

AWs that try to impose their beliefs, wants and desires on other folks are bad. Most of the time they're just really really jealous. :angry:

Please keep up the good work Cliff and Carole, I know that 99% of the folks on this board enjoy your reports as much as I do! :wub:

Edited by Greencoachdog

Cliff and Carole,

Recently, I took a Fishing Site Self Defence Martial Arts Course.

It really helped.

I feel more confident and self-empowered. My self esteem has grown and I'm not afraid to touch my keyboard.

I can send you the name of the academy.

I can help you through this.

You're not alone.

Who's yellin,..i was only tryin to help ,...im sure people got upset at the idea of barbless hooks at first and no live bait,...its comin ,...best get used to it!!! just one of those things that seperate the .... from the .....lol bottom line is that using net on a small creek to land a chromer is unsporting, uncessesary and the science says unhealthy.!!! done,...done and DONE!!! not one comment to rubut had any vailidity,...i thought this was a fishing site,...?? Facebook is there for the rest!!!

HOOOOOOOLY.....Ok I think this guy is finally done.....PLEASE for the luv of God don't anyone argue with this hot head anymore as he has already stretched this post to 50+ posts.....I read half of this guys reply's and I can't stand to read anymore...you have to find some kind of day job pal !! Your rediculous...do me a favour and stay away from my posts as I can do without your comments !!!

Congratulations Cliff on your PB...I enjoyed reading about your day...the surprise meeting up with Bly :) Bly, you are giving me confidence as I will be out there by myself in the coming months.

Thanks for sharing. But right now I feel so agitated and aaagggrrresssive... :w00t: Maybe I too need to get laid...HAHAHAHA...SORRY that was not nice...I do apologize Uncle.

HAHAHAHA,..no problems in the 'GETTING LAID' dept over here,...bu thanks for the concern,..sorry bout your luck..lol,..hope things pick up for ya...;) Ken,...where are you...LOLOLOL

Well said jdmls. A little education wouldnt hurt either. :rolleyes:

Love to compare my education level with either one of you,....Who is calling who the hothead? I made a simple comment,..and got attacked from all sides,..I dont back down,..Becasue I have balls and I know what Im talkin about,..,..if you guys could read you might just realize that,...make some valid points if your going to comment!!!

done with this...Over and out!!!

Edited by Uncle Milty

Nice job on the PB's!!! Was nice to meet you guys in the parking lot yesterday. Sorry I couldn't stay and chat. Maybe next time. I might be there tomorrow. not sure yet. maybe we'll run into one another again.. nice job on those fish!!

Edited by steelhedrmatt

boy i'm glad we don't have steelhead up here

some of you guys are a testy bunch

why not relax a little

like i said before cliff and bly

keep up with the good reports and beauty fish

most of us love your reports

net or no net

WOW, nice fish Cliff and Bly, good job!

I really enjoy your posts (as do most others on the forum), so continue to post, and keep up the great work!

Milty...You dont use a net, good for you. Its not a crime to use one.

Then again, by the looks of your avatar picture, there is no need to net a fish that small.

Another run away thread.

Welcome to the club Cliff and Carole.

Just like Cliff and Milty, Steve and I exchanged emails.

Steve is a great guy.

I regret the ugliness that ocurred.

Edit:

Sorry I meant to say nice fish again!

Fishing is so calming.

Edited by SNAG