Now that is alot of Snow

Mike the Pike

HOLY CRAP !!!!!!. :blink::glare::huh: ..man thats incredible,and we think here in southern ontario that we got alot of snow this winter,thats the area i heard about on the weather channel that got over 100cm of snow,in mid-march with almost 60mph winds,blowing it all over the place,man i feel sorry for those people and their homes,that snows sure causing alot of damage to property !!!! thanks mike,how far is that north of montreal ?????

HOLY CRAP !!!!!!. :blink::glare::huh: ..man thats incredible,and we think here in southern ontario that we got alot of snow this winter,thats the area i heard about on the weather channel that got over 100cm of snow,in mid-march with almost 60mph winds,blowing it all over the place,man i feel sorry for those people and their homes,that snows sure causing alot of damage to property !!!! thanks mike,how far is that north of montreal ?????

2 1/2 to 3hrs North East of us Shawn.We have a fair amount of snow but not that much.

There is still a 7 foot snow bank in front of my house :wallbash:

mike my boss a little north of quebec city has no more place to put the snow...he can touch the powerlines the snow is so high..the snowblower is basically useless..in my area we have about 4 feet of snow with drifts that can be 8 feet deep..now thats snow..my ski doo season will stretch into may then off to gouin lol

Looks a lot like Christmas :santa:

I am originally from Montreal and back in the fifties we had snow similar to that. We would toboggan off the garage roofs and climb out the second floor windows to get out of the house. Pictures are great , they bring back a lot of memories.

That's where you shovel ...shovel ... and shovel. Then sit down and cry.

Thanks for the link and being able to see those pics. Dang glad it ain't here. Kinda reminds me a bit of Central New York a year or two where some places got over 100 inches of that Winter Wonderland.