How Many Guys Fish With Their Gals?

LundGuy

My wife actually fishes with me, has her own equipment (fishing that is) and usually out fishes me. :wallbash::whistling::Gonefishing:

Lundyguy,

I suffer the same affliction as you.....in fact its a bit of a joke with us now.. LOL

Even today...we hit Rama on the way back from her parents in Orillia and I played a slot that I think was called Big Fish (or something like that....tried it cause it was fishing related).....it ate 10 bucks from me.....my wifes reply was "You should have let me play it!" LOL

Glad to know I am not the only one in that boat....um...situation :rolleyes:

Bill

My wife (bly on the board) fished with me about 200 times last year....and she is quite the angler!

She's beaten my PB walleye (14.5 lbs) with this 15 pounder...

gallery_60_22_18089.jpg

She has the bigger steelhead than me with this nice one....

gallery_60_23_1790.jpg

I'm not even in the same category as her best Brown....

carolebrown28inch13pounds7ouncesa.jpg

So, when I say she outfishes me....I really mean it....LOL.

My wife (bly on the board) fished with me about 200 times last year....and she is quite the angler!

She's beaten my PB walleye (14.5 lbs) with this 15 pounder...

gallery_60_22_18089.jpg

She has the bigger steelhead than me with this nice one....

gallery_60_23_1790.jpg

I'm not even in the same category as her best Brown....

carolebrown28inch13pounds7ouncesa.jpg

So, when I say she outfishes me....I really mean it....LOL.

Wow, ok she is definitely invited out in my boat, for the fish of course :whistling:

Brian we will have to hook up at a half way point this year and do some :Gonefishing:

Do we have to hook up half way between London and Burlington? That'll put us on the Grand River in Paris and I'm not sure about those Parisites. I'd rather meet you at the foot of your driveway and hook up for some real fish, Lake O style!!

-Brian

Hello All,

I've been lucky to date a few girls that truly loved to get out fishing. My last girlfriend was no exception:

BigBass14.jpg

This bass that she caught flipping was just two ounces shy of my personal best. A personal best, I might add, that took me 21 years to accomplish. She did it in two years.

Good thing we broke up... :blush:

I think I'd have a hard time dating someone that didn't enjoy the outdoors in general, and fishing in particular......just too good of a thing not to share with a loved one.

Good Fishing,

Justin