A Moving Story of one Incredible Father (NF)

Gerritt

I will let the video speak for itself....

This is a true story..Rick (son) and Dick (father) Hoyt

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="

name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

I have a buddy at work who has run several Boston Marathons pushing his handicapped daughter and has started a few with Dick and Rick Hoyt and run alongside of them for as long as he could.

Very humbling and inspiring people.

Edited by BPSBASSMAN

I really don't know about this one. I really hope that the competitors are only doing it for their loved ones. I really hate to think that they will start an international disable with non disable teams. For Pete's sake if they are make sure the rules are for the Disabled and it is an Immediate Family affair.

I really don't know about this one. I really hope that the competitors are only doing it for their loved ones. I really hate to think that they will start an international disable with non disable teams. For Pete's sake if they are make sure the rules are for the Disabled and it is an Immediate Family affair.

Holdfast.... if you read about their motivation, on the link I provided you will understand why..... His sons love to compete.... his first "words" were not Hi mom or dad... they were Go Bruins!

Speaks alot...

G