More Warm Weather Coming

lew

According to the long range forecast on the TV Weather Network this morning, the temps are staying above freezing for the near future, infact climbing to +13 by January 10th.

Not looking good for icefishers/skiers/snowmobilers

Course, we can't put too much faith in what the weatherman says :dunno:

This has been a strange winter so far that's for sure, last week was out in sweatshirt this week it is cold and wet, this coming weekend looks like it's going to be warm again. I know all the guys that want ice are disappointed, just wish it would get here so we can it over with :D.

Whopper

Big soft snowflakes are slowly drifting to the ground now Lew and starting to stay. I use to like seeing those big, soft snow flakes slowly drift to the ground, so quiet and peaceful. But not anymore, I have been spoiled and don't want the real winter to come back.

I figure if we can go this far without serious snow then there is no need to start now. If the weather network is correct then we aren't going to get much and once again the "warmer" temperatures should take it away. The 14 day trend for this area on Jan 10 is only about +1C. Of course we are a little north of the banana belt.

Tom

This pictures were taking xmas eve 2004 2 yrs ago. The same yr we had an iceridge just of the pier that went from port dover marina right over to willies point and stood at 20ft tall at some points. Was pretty amazing.

830-1.jpg

Can't see any ice coming for this winter.