Another New Member

muskymike

Hey everyone,

I was looking at the overwhelming response to Anton and have been meaning to do this but I am usually only on here when I get a quick minute. So I am officially introducing myself.

My name is Mike and I am from Stoney Creek. I work in the residential construction sector (office) for probably the largest Homebuilder in Canada.

I mainly fish Georgian Bay from Port Severn to Bayfield, and hit the Kawartha's every once in a while. In the past few years I have really got into Musky and keep spending far too much on it every year. I fish smallies and walleye and do a lot of pike fishing just for fun. I release everything except the occasional walleye.

I will have pics up soon when I can get this network working at home.

I am on a few other boards but this one seems to be so active and everyone on here seems to be really really helpful and friendly so I am sticking to OFC as my primary for sure.

Its great to see everyone on here so active and I am happy to be a member now.

I will help out with any advice, knowledge I have which is mainly GBay.

Thanks and I will talk to you all soon.

Mike

Thanks Ranger, I am glad to be apart of this board now. Now I have to get myself a hat so I can be "known" as an OFC'r.

This is probably the classiest looking board I have seen around too. Just the look of the site in General is really well done.

haha I am gettin' there G, it is saying my files are too large though.

I am not the most experienced on boards, but when I figure it out I will get them on here. I am no pro by any means and like I said, just started the Musky obsession.

I will get em' up though. Sooner or later

Mike you make an account on photobucket (it is free) upload the pictures to there.... then send us the links to them :) all the code is there for you to do so... if you would like to know more I would be happy to help you out in the computer section :) but tomorrow lol

G.

Sounds good G, I am pretty good with computers but no pro. I am familiar with photobucket but not with message boards at all. I am still trying to figure out the signature part and so on, I will eventually figure it out, I hope.

Strange, I used to work with a guy named Gerritt and he was a phenom with computers. He was a grimsby boy though, not from the Hammer.

Hey there! Welcome to the board...glad you finally decided to post that intro. Looking forward to those musky pics...the big ones from the past and the ones from this upcoming season.

Pull up a chair...beware though...you may be on here more than you planned....