Another Great Day At Bps

bpsbassman

Well I finally got to meet Crazyhook. What a great guy. Too bad I was busy, could have talked to him all day. We'll have to get out on the water sometime buddy. A real pleasure meeting you.

Also saw Rattletrap and family today. Always a pleasure buddy.

And last but not least a special daughter of one of our great OFNers (but that might have to be a secret :santa: )

Its great to see so many people out buying fishing stuff for their families.

I sold my last customer a Johnny Morris Baitcast combo for his father and a Shimano Stradic and BPS Extreme for his brother along with cases for each. So many customers that I would love to have adopt me :lol::lol:

You're a lucky guy Roger! ya get to work in a candy store with discounts and meet some of the great people of this board!

Ya got that right GCD. I've always compared it to working at Disney World. Most of the customers are always pretty upbeat and the staff are great to work with as well.

I think it might be a bad thing for me to work there I'd probably owe them!

Thank God I've got my regular job 'cause I do spend pretty much everything I make there :P:P

.....I can't imagine working two jobs Roger unless of course it was in a similar vien as you, I've already got the steelworker end covered. :D While I've worked with many avid anglers over the years and developed some great friendships I'll bet it can't compare to working in a large outdoors store like BPS. :)

And last but not least a special daughter of one of our great OFNers (but that might have to be a secret :santa: )

Yup, I saw her sneakin in the back door with a couple BPS bags, but don't worry Roger, it's still a secret :santa:

Sheri said she had another great conversation with you, as always :thumbsup_anim:

You know, we often scoff at upper management and their decision making process. But, I must say, Roger, that when Bass Pro Shops hired you, they truly hit the jackpot. You've got to be one of the best good will ambassadors for your company that I've seen in a long time. Good on ya, Bud! I'm sure that a nice percentage of Vaughan sales are directly linked to you. You and yours have a great Christmas my friend.

You know, we often scoff at upper management and their decision making process. But, I must say, Roger, that when Bass Pro Shops hired you, they truly hit the jackpot. You've got to be one of the best good will ambassadors for your company that I've seen in a long time. Good on ya, Bud! I'm sure that a nice percentage of Vaughan sales are directly linked to you. You and yours have a great Christmas my friend.

You're right Roy, Roger's a great amBASSador for BPS, plus I think he's brought in some other staffers too (I think BabyHerc works at BPS too? and maybe some others).

Mike

I'm sure that a nice percentage of Vaughan sales are directly linked to you.

Yeah Roy, DIRECTLY to me :lol::lol:

Roger... Any chance you bought yourself some "candy" for Christmas today?

You know me Barry, wewere all done our Christmas shopping, but I still walked out of there with a $70 bill after picking up a "few" more things for the Grandkids and the boys :blush::blush:

I can't imagine working two jobs Roger unless of course it was in a similar vien as you

Spiel, it is really a very humbling experience at times. I'm in there having the time of my life at my "hobby" job, while some co-workers are holding down 3 jobs just keep food on the table and a roof over their head.

My hat goes off tho them.