Friday Eve on the Grand

Jen

Headed out with Zac tonight for some walleye ..i lost one and Little Jigger Zac landed 2 and lost a hog at the hole ...fishing is still awesome on the lower Grand get out now before the warm front really kicks in...

This was Zac's 1st reel trip out ice fishing and did he do well ..now he is even kicken his Mom's Ass and Sonnys ..lol i can see another Fishmaster in the maken ..

P1010661.jpg:D

This site really needs a DELETE BUTTON .....when ya have a couple people useing the same computer you don't allways check to see what username is logged in ..this post was meant to be under Fishmaster ...is it possible to get a delete button on this site ..

Hey...it's just not fair i have to work to much,,,it's killing me not being able to get out there as much as i would like...I did manage to get out thursday with a bud from work four and hour or too,,,everyone was catching,,including my bud from work wich landed a nice 3.5lb walleye...But i gotta say i would much rather see the kids catch fish over me cause you can't beat the excitement that they feel after thier accomplishments!!