Out with the old and in with the new - NF

ccmtcanada

I only see half a vehicle where is the rest of it?

Just kidding, last week I bought myself a almost new vehicle a 6 month old 2007 Dodge Durango it`s a big step up from the 2000 Explorer I was driving.What is amazing about North American vehicles is the depeciation this Durango was a 44-45k plus tax vehicle 6 months ago and I picked it up for 27k it`s like new low km`s V8,leather,sunroof,tow package and it gets better gas mileage than the V6 explorer, I hope it treats me as good as the Ford.

BTW Cliff if that little Kia gets stuck on a ramp give me a call I`ll give you a pull.

Congrats on the vehicle.

Edited by lookinforwalleye

What is amazing about North American vehicles is the depeciation this Durango was a 44-45k plus tax vehicle 6 months ago and I picked it up for 27k

Unfortunately it might only be worth $14,000 next year ;)

I was on the fence about a new(er) ride last week but decided to put some money into my van. I was somewhat shocked to see '07 Chrysler 300 going for $15-16K from $30K 6 months ago.

-Brian

Congrats on the new ride!!! 380k out of a car, it definitely doesn't owe you a thing. Anything past 300k is a bonus with a car. When my old Bonneville SSEi hit 320k (ONLY routine maintenance, electrical gremlins at the end), I put her out to pasture. It was the greatest car I ever owned. I didn't want to put any money into repairs at that point because it probably wouldn't end. This new one should last you quite a long time, the Koreans have really pulled up their socks and have come a long way from the Hyundai Pony and Stellar. Your CRV should easily hit 350k without probs.

Yup that's a good pick. Hyundai and Kia are ranked behind Toyota and Civic only because of reputation. If there is negativity, its from the magazines with all the domestic advertisements. By the way I bought a new Pony in 87 and the warranty lasted as long as my payments. That was a no Brainer for me and my young family living day by day. Only thing missing is your canoe on top.

Cliff.............

Dang man.you Spunky fellar...

Right back at 'em with the (NF) stands for Non-Fishing........

Sincerely hope you an Carol get some decent times out of the new ride for

some new exellent ........"New Memories"

Hoping to see you both again this summer.

You know the invite is anytime........