my new boat

medmart

have to agree with misfish on maxing out on the horsepower. Did you price out a 75 opti or 4 stroke? I read an article the other day gas will be $1.50 ltr by 2012 ,assuming you plan on keeping it that long. Nice size boat.

have to agree with misfish on maxing out on the horsepower. Did you price out a 75 opti or 4 stroke? I read an article the other day gas will be $1.50 ltr by 2012 ,assuming you plan on keeping it that long. Nice size boat.

I asked about upgraden the motor but two things stoped me the wife and more $$$$$$$$$ LOL

Dat's some nice boat you gots dere boy...Congrats

Before launching her make sure the plug is in place and also make sure the dealer put the cotter pin in place for the prop...

As soon as my bro-in-law put his new boat in reverse the prop fell off and we had to use the trolling motor to get back home... :wallbash:

I asked about upgraden the motor but two things stoped me the wife and more $$$$$$$$$ LOL

Don't worry about the horsepower, it's not that big of a deal!

My 17' Tracker is rated for a 90 hp, and I only have a 50 4 stk. on it. It gets me where I want to go at 33 mph and for a lot less fuel than other boats.

You'll realize 3 substantial savings.

1. The overall cost of the boat

2. Your insurance will be a lot cheaper

3. Your fuel bill will be a fraction of what others pay with larger motors.

NICE !

We 've had our 1775 SS Classic ( 90HP) for two years now and love it .

Only issue was stiching on driver seat ripping ( replaced under warranty) and the trim switches.First year on the throttle ( again warranty) and last year the one on the motor started acting up.

We have 100's of hours on her already plus a few dents and scratchEs ( first one one is the worse :wallbash: )

Very happy with the package overall and DT has been excellent to deal with.

This will be your longest winter you can remenmber !

TB