Go Leafs Go (obviously Not Fishing)

wishn4fishn

Go Leafs Go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Shatheads........................................................................

Loving tho.

Dec 9th....Proline..have 12 of 13 correct on the proline pool..

wasnt the leafs...was Phnx-Dallas. A loss there.

Just the same..

Tonight I've got everyone but the leafs...first time ever I bet against them............

They can be so disturbing..........

Just the same

Ponik.Wellwood and Tuck.......EXELLENT

Jagr will still do damage I fear....if the leafs can keep them off the scoreboard in the 3rd...

Then they 'dare I say it'..........Could be for real.......

Go LeaFS gO

Well Im a die hard Leafs fan even when they arent winning ... just nice to see them win a big one once in a while ... especially after a long hard couple of weeks.

I dont think we need to gloat about a blow out ... we have been on the other side of that a few times ... how to go Wellwood .. first career hat-trick

Funny though after I posted this picture jus a few days ago :)

sign-ofn.jpg

Here is some entertainment for you Leaf fans.

There are four NHL players: a Flyer - Roenick, a Hab - Theodore, a Sen - Alfreddson, and a Leaf - Belfour. GOD says: if u wanna die, tell me how u wanna die. Flyer : I wanna drown to death so GOD puts the flyer in a tank full of eels and seals the top for no escape ...NEXT. Hab : I wanna die in bed so GOD throws him in a bed of roses and lets the prick(hab fan) get pricked and die ...NEXT. Sen: i wanna choke to death so GOD gives alfy a LONG awaited haircut and throws him in a game vs. the leafs...CH-CH-CH-CHOKE! ...NEXT. Leaf: *looks in the mirror*...are u kidding me?

Q. Tie Domi and Mats Sundin went off a cliff in the bus. Why was everyone mad?

A. The Bus could have seated the entire Team

Q. What is the difference between the Toronto Maple Leafs and a cigarette machine?

A. You can get Players out of a cigarette machine

Q. What do the Toronto Maple Leafs, Toronto Argonauts and the Toronto Blue Jays all have in common besides being based in Toronto?

A. None of them can play hockey

Saturday Night, a man decides to go watch the Leafs play the Habs at the ACC....

He has pretty bad tickets, and notices an empty seat way down really close to the Ice Surface....

Halfway through the game, the seat is still vacant, so he wanders down to it..... he asks the man sitting next to the empty seat if its taken.... the man replies "Yes, im saving it for my wife....she was supposed to come but she died a few days ago...."

The man knods in acknowledgment, but before he goes he asks "How come you didnt just give the extra ticket to a friend or family member?"

The man replies: "They’re all at the funeral"

A drunk decides to go ice fishing, so he gathers his gear and goes walking around until he finds a big patch of ice. He heads into the center of the ice and begins to saw a hole. All of sudden, a loud booming voice comes out of the sky. "You will find no fish under that ice."

The drunk looks around, but sees no one. He starts sawing again. Once more, the voice speaks, "As I said before, there are no fish under the ice."

The drunk looks all around, high and low, but can't see a single soul. He picks up the saw and tries one more time to finish.

Before he can even start cutting, the huge voice interrupts. "I have warned you three times now. There are no fish!"

The drunk is now flustered and somewhat scared, so he asks the voice, "How do you know there are no fish? Are you God trying to warn me?"

"No", the voice replied. "I am the manager of this hockey rink."

Four hockey fans were climbing a mountain one day. Each was a fan of a different team, and each proclaimed to be the most loyal of all fans of their hockey team. As they climbed higher, they argued as to which one of them was the most loyal of all.

They continued to argue all the way up the mountain, and finally as they reached the top, the Canadiens fan hurled himself off the mountain, shouting, "This is for the Great Montreal Canadiens!" as he fell to his doom. Not wanting to be out done, the Edmonton Oilers fan threw himself off the mountain shouting "This is for the Oilers!"

Seeing this, the Ottawa Senators fan walked over and shouted, "This is for everyone!" and pushed the Toronto Maple Leafs fan off the side of the mountain.

:thumbsup_anim: