any RC guys in here

2 tone z71

I recently bought myself a Dragonfly heli. Good thing I started with an electric bird, because if I had started off with a gas bird it would have been a costly crash :wallbash: . I wish my Jeep had remote control, it would be helpful when launching the boat on my own. I will start planning that concept. Should make me rich ... like Hasselhoff.

2 tone, this bird is difficult to learn on as it is a stunt heli that can fly upside down. I read allot of RC boards first and most people were sorry that they bought a basic heli first because they mastered it so quickly that they got bored with it and moved up. It took me a month the learn to get if off the ground without crashing it.

Read more here: RC

Used to race I.M.P.B.A and ran cars for awhile I used to fly out of araura flying club, for boats I ran mainly riggers and some vee's, i am playing with a dragonfly v.4 now with not much luck lol I need a new tail boom now as for planes my fave was the scamp but I have flown quite a few trainers to mid.

If anyone is interested...

DSCF0002.jpg

lots of upgrades and spare parts... lipo battery/charger/ landing gear/ training gear/ motors/ plastic blades/ main shafts/ tail rotors/ dual heat sinks on main and tail rotors and more...

not enough time/interest to get into it... it's never been higher then 3 feet...

PM me, i'll give ya a good deal...

• 2 weeks later...

Picked up a couple of those AirHog Heli's for my son this xmas, pretty cool. I keep it interesting by chasing the cats with them and landing them on my ceiling fan. But gonna pick this bad boy for my son, who is really getting into RC'n. Starting him off with a Traxxas Stampede (electric). Man, I can't believe how fast some of em go, 70+ mph, crazy. But heres a pic of the one we are gonna get:

3705stamp-boxtop_main.jpg

Edited by Hooked

HOOKED Ive got the Stampede brushless its crazy, I run the same batts I run on my EMAXX and it moves great and lasts a very long time ,get your boy the emaxx I love mine 4 wd 2 speed tranny and fast and very durable ,ive also got a new Savage and its a great truck but finicky at times dammm nitro I like electric ,quite and fun

HOOKED Ive got the Stampede brushless its crazy, I run the same batts I run on my EMAXX and it moves great and lasts a very long time ,get your boy the emaxx I love mine 4 wd 2 speed tranny and fast and very durable ,ive also got a new Savage and its a great truck but finicky at times dammm nitro I like electric ,quite and fun

Hey 2 Tone Z71, is the EMAXX much more $ wise? I know my son mentioned that one before. BTW, where did you get yours? My son found some sites where I was gonna order them from, not many hobby shops, or none that I could find, around my neck of the woods surprisingly. Anyways, thanks for the heads up.

the trucks are both mid $350.00 range its the Batts and charger that adds up,get a good set of Batterys they last 15-20 min on a charge,The ONLY place I would buy from now is Ideal Hobby in Barrie ,ask for Gaven Or Andy ,Gaven is the owner and they ship Postal ,I use to deal with Hobby Hobby but there cust service sucks,you can go wrong with electric ,the Emaxx is 4wd takes 2 7.2 volt batts has 2 motors AWESOME machine,the Stampede 2wd takes 1 batt is brushless and set up with the expensive lipo batt and proper gearing will run 65 MPH,I had it out yesterday in the snow ice its very agile,the emaxx will go almost anywhere it will climb stairs in low gear,good luck and let me know what you end up getting,ill post some pics of the trucks in a few minutes