any RC guys in here

2 tone z71

Nice trucks Z!

I'd love to get into those... brings back memories circa 1978ish when I got a 4wd Jeep from Radio Shack. Pretty good rig for back in the day. I know if I got one I'd go nuts with it... did that with the slot cars about 15 yrs ago.

By the way, who builds the models on the wall for you, Chip Foose? Some sweet customs there.

-Brian

000_1590.jpg

Nice trucks Z!

I'd love to get into those... brings back memories circa 1978ish when I got a 4wd Jeep from Radio Shack. Pretty good rig for back in the day. I know if I got one I'd go nuts with it... did that with the slot cars about 15 yrs ago.

By the way, who builds the models on the wall for you, Chip Foose? Some sweet customs there.

-Brian

Brian alot of the diecast are by Jada toys there called Dub City Ole school etc,and thanks I love these trucks,I can thrash these instead of my full size daily driver when the urge comes on lol

2Tone, here's a little 4" diecast fire truck I played with as a kid back in the early 50's

I'd forgotten all about it many moons ago, but then found it again about 40 years later under my parents front porch when I was doing some renovations for them. It was in rough shape after laying in the cold dirt for 40 odd years, but I cleaned it up and gave it some fresh paint and it now sits warm & dry in a curio cabinet with a bunch of other collectibles I have.

Fun memories ;)

Cnv0004.jpg