Happy Borthday OFNC!

bigfish1965

Well it kinda slipped past me that the new site was one year old now. seems like it's been longer, I guess. We've seen lots of changes, lots of surprises and lots of fun.

November 15th of last year we flung open the doors and let in the first wave. Since then we've had ..

136,000 posts.

2,400 members

144,000,000 hits

9,800,000 page views

1,555,000 visitors (over 1,000,000 first time visitors)

3.6 Tb of bandwidth

Our database has over 200Gb of information

Our sever up time is well over 99.999%, we've never been hacked and we've somehow not managed to go bankrupt.

But the most important thing of all...

We managed to make new friends, help out people we've never met and create a unique and inviting culture for everyone to enjoy. When the original group of admins decided to do all this I think we couldn't have imagined it working out so well.

Thanks to all of you guys. The number of hours we spend keeping things going is well worth it when we see allthe good it does for everyone and I am quite proud to be a member.

Happy Bday!! It's been a great year...and thank yous must go out to the board admins and moderators, and especially all those who post and reply on threads. Without everyone's participation, this would just be the ontario fishing network....we ALL put the C in OFC.