First Day Of Muzzel Loader Season(Success) !!!!

ChrisK

Awesome Buck Chris. Nice to see someone having some success so far. I decided this week I'm going to have a muzzleloader for next year. I had this week off and sat at home so far waiting for the muzzleloader season to end so I can get back to bow hunting. So for sure next year I'm going to have one to extend my time in the bush.

Congrats and Enjoy

Mike

Just got back in from my day out hunting. My good friend Jim took a button buck this morning...Thats two hangin in the barn now !!!! Wonder what tomorrow will bring us.

Just to let everyone know,the tenderloins of my buck where carved out and cooked up the same day I shot him. Absolutely delicious !!!!!

Cheers !!

Well today was a beautiful day. Only minus 1 which made it one of the warmer days of the week. Started off with a morning sit which brought nothing and then did a drive at about 10.30am. Our dogger put up five does to me and I chose the biggest and let a shot go. thank god for ATV's or it would of took forever to drag her up out of that ravine. Anyhow we have one more day to hunt after today and one more tag to fill.....

Cheers !!!

Well today was a beautiful day. Only minus 1 which made it one of the warmer days of the week. Started off with a morning sit which brought nothing and then did a drive at about 10.30am. Our dogger put up five does to me and I chose the biggest and let a shot go. thank god for ATV's or it would of took forever to drag her up out of that ravine. Anyhow we have one more day to hunt after today and one more tag to fill.....

Cheers !!!

Chris,way to go bud,that is one awesome buck,still trying to get mine with a compound bud,seen a 12 pointer,thats been roamining around my stand,hopefullybefore the season ends,I Will get him.They sure do taste good.Yopu enjoy.ttyl.

Steve

Cheers !!!

Chris,way to go bud,that is one awesome buck,still trying to get mine with a compound bud,seen a 12 pointer,thats been roamining around my stand,hopefullybefore the season ends,I Will get him.They sure do taste good.You enjoy.ttyl.

Steve