Happy Thanksgiving

keram

I do not know if I'm not too early with this, but I won't be able to post for couple days.

So, to all our friends from the south: all the best, drive safe if you have to, spend a lot of time with your family, enjoy the weather :devil: , go fishing if you want to or if you have to :P , drink if you want to, eat if you have to :thumbsup_anim: , but be back (on line) on Monday, because you are great bunch of OFC'rs.

Happy Thanksgiving :thumbsup_anim::thumbsup_anim::thumbsup_anim:

Yup to our American Friends Happy Thanksgiving!!

Let us know of the insane amount of $$$ you spend on Black Friday!!!

PS... I thought Bush Jr. pardoning Flower and Tom(?) was pretty funny. Especially when he made comments about the VP. pardoning Turkeys apparently has a long standing tradition in the US and is a neat tradition I thought..

Anyways guys enjoy the time with your families and stuff yourself till you fall asleep at the table!

G.

Yup to our American Friends Happy Thanksgiving!!

Let us know of the insane amount of $$ you spend on Black Friday!!!

PS... I thought Bush Jr. pardoning Flower and Tom(?) was pretty funny. Especially when he made comments about the VP. pardoning Turkeys apparently has a long standing tradition in the US and is a neat tradition I thought..

Anyways guys enjoy the time with your families and stuff yourself till you fall asleep at the table!

G.

I going tackle shopping always a good time.

Happy Thanksgiving

Sorry I missed this earlier as most of you folk have been so exellent to all of us at one time or another not being of your nation but yourselves personally.

To Art and Joe...Paul, Connie...Phil,Pete,

I am absolutely ashamed for missing anyone else but we both...Charmaine an I..wish you the best of holidays and a safe one.

It was a good thanksgiving and we had lots of turkey and stuffing and the other things you eat to much of. We came home from Joe's house and undid our belts and watched a movie or two before it was bed time. Thanks for the well wishes and we have counted our blessing with all of the friends we have who live a little North of here.

Art

A good one here also, everyone made it here and back safely! Nobody went home hungry! Last of the family left around 10 pm.

LOL Brick, nothing to be ashamed about, our countries are so close I forget there is a difference in our holiday dates. We would probably be happy to merge if you would assume our national debt! It might bolster our dollar?

On the bright side? We have more loonies here! Most of them have two legs also! :clapping:

Like Art said it was a good day to give thanks, I found myself thinking back over the last year and had a lot to be thankful for. Besides chowing down on some fine food it was great to spend some time with my children :thumbsup_anim:

Gerrit to funny bud, like that Sadler diddy.

Pete no worries for being late, you were right on time bud!

Got up at five am prepped the 20lb turkey and kept an eye on it till it was ready to eat at noon.

Final results

turkey002.jpg

turkey001.jpg

Ate well took the manditory nap all was good :D

I know what I'll be having for lunch today

Cheers