Well That Was Awesome

Joey

Well i am sat here Just crying in my cup of tea!....... :( ........lol

Awesome pics joey Looks like you had a blast you lucky bugga......Most certainly a day you will never forget.......& I so want one of them shirts....Thats a darn sharp looking shirt. Man i would never take it off.........LMAO

Will try to keep an eye out for the show xmas day for sure. And again congrads hon and happy you had a great time....

Goes back to crying in her tea! :D

Nauti :santa:

that was really awesome you, you, you lucky gal!!!!!!!!!!!

Couldnt have happened to nicer folk.

Ive had the priv of meeting Dave a few times and he seems to be the real McCoy.

Sara, our daughter, (LilBrick), has recieved all kinds of neat stuff from him as well.

Good on ya for donning the OFC gear Joey.

Our free WFN ran out, but in the new home Ive already arranged for its connection the day we move in...guess thats why we've got the truck for 4 days..it can sit in the driveway while we watch our very own Joey on the tube.

WTG gal.you rock!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by brickNblock

Hello Joey,

Charmaine here, brickNblockESS

Your looking really good gal---way to go.I was impressed with your appearence on the show---

"WAY TO GO, GAL"

Can't wait to have you over for a visit at the our new place,I'm sooooo excited about the move.

It should be a really crazy xmas, but well worth all the chaos, once it's all said and done.

"MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU AND YOURS" And to all the other members of the OFC

Charmaine

Bricknblockess, I love the name - that's priceless.

I can't wait to come up and see the new place also. Enjoy it and call if you need any help. I'm so glad things are coming around for you finally. :thumbsup_anim:

Thanks

Joey

Hi Joey,

Just wanted to say Hi and thanks for the great job you did it was great meeting you. I love talking with hard core fishing freaks like my self. Also wanted to wish all of you a Very Merry Christmas.

Regards,

Dave Mercer

P.S you would not believe how many people what a shirt now !!!!! Maybe we should make a few available as a Casting for a Cure fund raiser ?