My son had a tough time Holding this Walleye for a pic

Mike the Pike

Well got out for a couple of hours of shore fishing new secret spot.Was out with my son Ryan and good friend GlennK.Like most times the little man out fished me .This walleye was the only catch of the day.Glenn and I got skunked and I lost $30 worth of lures :stretcher::wallbash: .

Despite my lack of fish my son caught something.

Check out the pics my little man had a hell of a time posing with Mr.Walleye for the camera but he finally got the right pose. :w00t::w00t:

Well there is always next week.

133195.JPG

133196.JPG

133197.JPG

133198.JPG

MTP

Again out fished eh Mike.I guess it was all the secrets I showed Ryan while he was out in my boat.But thats what fishing and kids is all about.Next summer you will have to bring Ryan out here so he can show you how to catch some Salmon.See you next week.Dan

Well, the fish got his licks in!

Just wondering, Mike, Is St Hubert the home of the St Hubert chicken franchise?

Here is your answer Paul.It is named after St.Hubert street in Montreal.

St-Hubert's history is supported by a long tradition of innovation. This family restaurant first opened its doors in 1951 in Montreal. From the beginning, founders Hélène and René Léger displayed an innate marketing sense. Their most notable initiative is without a doubt the introduction of free home delivery service, a first in Canada. At the forefront of their field, the Légers do not hesitate to turn to radio and TV ads to attract customers to their St-Hubert Street eatery

MTP

Saint-Hubert the town where I live is 20 minutes from downtown Montreal on the South shore of the St.Lawrence river.

Edited by Mike the Pike