Lowrance LCX-25.....1/2 price

lew

dang, that is a good deal

if only I didn't just buy an expensive reel and the boat and the seats and the rod holders and the reel with the line counter and and ...

lets see what excuse can I think up to tell the wife

"Honey, remember all the fishing stuff that I bought lately? It's all useless if I don't know where the fish is, so I need to buy this tiny little last thing. It's on sale, so it's practically free."

Try this one. The key is to use words "useless", "fishing" and "sale" in one sentence, this is supposed to put women in a good mood. :)

OH,,,,MAN !!!!!! wow i wish i would have waited to buy my new graph...i bought a new lowrance 339/IGPS/dumb ass last fall for $999.99 at bass pro it was the cheapest that i could find for that unit as its one of the best,man that unit at cabelas is an amazing deal,specially when our dollar is going for par....it almost makes me want to buy one and put it away for a few years down the road....thats about how long i keep them as im always upgrading for newer hi-tek units,but it will have to wait...man what a gre deal.....thanmks for sharing that lew....cheers :thumbsup_anim::Gonefishing:

• 4 weeks later...