Musky Head Use For Art

nelly

hmmm... nelly I believe maybe it would be a good Idea to leave any subject with musky alone... lots of people are a little upset about things and your best bet to not get too many more angered at you is to leave touchy subjects alone IMHO... Just maybe use a little more sence when posting possibly offending pictures/links etc.

***Edited... Good job removing the link man... will save you future troubles ;)

Edited by Bill Parker

Thanks for that good advice Bill. I was searching on the internet and came across it. The guys I thought had some pretty interesting art beside the musky head. I really like the one where he had the expression of the old man and the sea.

Is this about that pic of the large Muskie that could/t be revived?

It was not offensive to me. The presentation was a little weird, but, it did show a pretty big fish head.

Maybe there should be a poll on this. Is it only a few loud whiners that are complaining about the PIC?

I don't see the difference between that and showing a string of dead or dying fish.

Stuntman

Is this about that pic of the large Muskie that could/t be revived?

It was not offensive to me. The presentation was a little weird, but, it did show a pretty big fish head.

Maybe there should be a poll on this. Is it only a few loud whiners that are complaining about the PIC?

I don't see the difference between that and showing a string of dead or dying fish.

Stuntman

Here we go again!

This guy Nelly obviously likes to stir the pot plain and simple and Stuntman it`s unfortunate that you consider members with differing opinions than yours whiner`s.

Okay mods lock it up cause you no where this is headed.

Its not about the un revived muskie... I believe nelly did all he could and am glad he didn't let the meat spoil.... Its the continuous reviving of dead musky threads that seems to bother people... I myself will keep my opinion about that to myself but in my previous post was just giving a 3rd person perspective...and I feel that many of the Whiners you speak of are instead contributing members of the board who are voicing their opinion. whether it be right or wrong its their right...

Definately no need for this thread anymore...

Edited by Bill Parker

How quickly it went downhill... I personally thought it was an interesting link...

Funny how the thoughts of a few effect the many...

I dont see Nelly as the "trouble maker" in this thread. Rehashing past posts (which is also a post I saw little wrong with) is foolish IMHO...

Heaven forbid I post a dead Pickeral gutted with the head removed... WAYYY more pressure on Pickeral then Muskie.. Hence the restocking effort on THOUSANDS of lakes.

Kinda reminds me of Nemo.... "Fish are friends...not food"

...great now I need to find a tree to hug.

Gerritt.

Looks like food to me!

Same as fish to me!

...and I feel that many of the Whiners you speak of are instead contributing members of the board who are voicing their opinion. whether it be right or wrong its their right...

Definately no need for this thread anymore...

I totally agree!

So if u extend that out for EVERYONE... ppl who do not find pic of a fish head offensive are also contributing members of the board, no? Why aren't they allowed to vioce their opinion (eg posting a pic) then?

very unusual post. nelly was very apologetic (perhaps too apologetic) after causing all the fuss about the musky head before...now bring the subject up again? I believe he said something like "I will never do this again" although I'm far too lazy to look it up. Oh well, I guess seem people are just trouble makers, love to get under other people's skin.

oncogene... I believe everyone on the board, in the country, and in the world has the right to voice their opinion. I was simply defending those who's opinions you neglected to respect as I said the pictures may or may not offend me, thats for me to decide, but I simply believe that its best to avoid an argument than to pursue it, and if it is begun accidentally for it to be stopped as soon as possible... nelly, again I have no problems with you and hopefully my opinion did not make it seem that way, just trying to save you some flak. This WILL be my last post in the thread, as I dont need to prove myself. oncogene, if you have any future comments to direct toward me please make it by PM, so we don't cause any more problems in this expired topic...