London Is Snowy!

fishless

:santa: ya thats to bad i fweel sorry for you guys down there :blink: well if anyone has a snowmobile there its gonna be a blast :thumbsup_anim: for a few days,and i hope everyone has a snowblower thats some heavy duty shoverling,dont have a heart attack and take it easy when shoverling guys.....they said some areas got over 100cm of the white stuff...and 20-30 more on the way :dunno:<_<:santa::santa::santa:

wow thats a lot of snow! I actually like when we get heavy snowfalls, i mean like the London area just got. I dont drive so doesnt bother me, i lovvee snow, ever since i was a kid and still do. Here in Toronto we dont get much, but im hoping well get some soon. I wanna wake up and open the door and have snow pouring in :D

Yeah I have family in Kitchener and they didn't get anything. How long are we going to have to wait in the Toronto area to get a nice blanket of snow on the ground? It is starting to seem like we are never going to get it. Mother natures keeps teasing us. We had the cold weather this week and now it looks as though things are gonna warm up a bit for next. I wonder when we are going to be able to get out on the ice. The sudbury guys are already saying they may be out by the weekend.

I live about 15 mins. NE of London Airport. We got about 1/2 or slightly less snow than reported in London. As it was light fluffy snow I was able to drive through it to go to work in Stratford today. If it would have been wet heavey snow I would have not even considered trying it.

Best Wishes: Rick